Part 5

Joel's POV

I decided I was going to tell Lizzie that I like her at the park. But i wasn't really sure truthfully i don't know the girl. Maybe I should get to know her some more, she might even have a boyfriend {a/n I really want Jizzie to happen but idk about u but i hate when ,in fanfics, on the first date they become bf and gf} OMG i looked at the time it was 5 to 5 i was going to be late! I quickly put on my trainers and call to my mum -as my dad is at work- "Going out with some friends, be back no later than 10". "Ok sweetie, love you" she replies. I start my short stroll to the park.

Lizzie's POV

I arrive at the park and see Joel. How is he so freaking cute. His smooth brown hair blows in the breeze and i stand there staring lovingly at him. I really liked him, really. I wanted to tell him how i felt but i have to get to know him some more. I walk over to Lauren and ask her how she is, as she looks sad. "Hey Laurz, how ya feeling?" I ask her. "meh, There's something going on with Bobby. He seems more distant." she says with a big frown on her face. "Maybe something at home?" i ask her. She nods and i walk over to Joel, Oli, Jess, and Callum. Yammy and Kyle are sat on a bench kissing. "Hey, hey!" i say. "Hey, Lizzzzzzzzzz," Callum says. "Hey, Lizzie you look really cute" Joel tells me. HE JUST FREAKING SAID I LOOK CUTE OMG OMGGG i blush bright red and thank him.

Jess's POV

a/n i wanna include more peoples POVs or nah?

I'm not sure if its true but I think Joel and Lizzie like each other. They would be so cute together, i ship it. JOZZIE NAH JOLI NAH JIZ-JI-IZZIE, THATS IT JIZZIE! AWW so cute. I have to get them together so i go talk to Callum. "Babe can we talk?" i go over and ask him. "u-u-g-ugh sure?" he stutters walking over to me. "Joel, Lizzie...

a/n ahhahah cliffhanger! the rest continues next chapter, so read on! -isobella