Part 25

Joel~ j Jemma~ je

J- Jemma omg what the hell did we?
Je- no j just decided to crash for the night
J- in my bed?!?
Je- ye
J- why omg leave go
Je- fine gonna give me a morning kiss *winks
J- no get out

I can't believe I got so drunk and was so horrid to lizzie and Jemma in my bed wtf?! I decided to call Lizzie, apologise her and invite her round for breakfast. She says she'll get dressed and come. I get dressed myself and start frying some eggs (a/n oml imagine Joel frying eggs😂)

Lizzie's PoV
I head to Joel's slightly scared. I go in and he kisses me then..."oh crap, the eggs" Joel panics and runs into the kitchen. I chuckle, typical Joel. 10 minutes later he walks in with eggs and toast on a tray." Breakfast in bed for the lady" he says handing me the tray. I thank him and we eat our delicious breakfast. We debate what to do (it's a Saturday so no school) that day and settle on going to our local forest and take his beagle Fox for a walk.

At the forest

The scenory was magnificent and very autumnal. I took some pictures of Joel when he wasn't looking and we asked a lady to take one of us...

 I took some pictures of Joel when he wasn't looking and we asked a lady to take one of us

The picture ^

She captured a lovely one. We walked some more and headed back to Joel's.

We talked about the night before and he was ashamed of his actions. I didn't mind but then he told me about what had happened that morning. I was shocked but I knew it wasn't his fault however I still felt sad and angry. He calmed me down before I headed into full rage. Suddenly, my phone stared ringing, it was Jemma.
Lizzie- l Joel- j Jemma- jj
L- what does she want *i answered it and put it on loud speaker
J- Joel shrugged his shoulders and kept his mouth shut
Jj- hello pink haired freak
L- whatever Jemma
Jj- wanna know something
L- Sure fire away
Jj- I made out with your not so innocent boyfriend last night
L- ye In your dreams
J- Jemma u know damn right that didn't happen
Jj- ah Joel hello
J- hi
L- Jemma stop trying to cause things and have Joel for yourself
Jj- I don't know what planet you were on last night because that didn't happen and Jemma I would never go out with you adios
L- hangs up
L- wow she's desperate
J- *chuckles* very

Joel's PoV
We watch a few films and Lizzie heads home. I feel like my life is spontaneous and unpredictable but I wouldn't have it any other way... I spend Sunday: finishing off homework, on Skype and minecraft with lizzie and playing with Fox. At around midnight I turn my boiling hot laptop of and fall asleep.

Jemma's PoV
Why does nothing go my way if I can't have Joel then I'll have his sad best friend Oli, let's see how he reacts to that. For tomorrow is another day and like always I'll spice it up...

Lizzie's PoV
I found it hard to fall asleep as my parents were downstairs arguing. I tossed and turned. Finally after re-watching 5 episodes of Riverdale and playing games on my phone. My parents had gone to bed and I followed...