Part 41

A/n I can't believe chapter 1 has over 100+ reads! Thank you to everyone who reads my story I can't believe how many of you do. Special thanks to: Syd_is_cute for a amazing story idea which I will slowly build up and use. And to my bezzo, GloomyDusk who is always there for me and soooo supportive <3

Lizzie's PoV
It was break time and me and Joel were stood Inside by the lockers. The teacher watching us didn't seem to bother and slowly ate his apple that had turned a soft brown colour. Joel sipped his water and at just the Right moment, when he wasn't paying attention, I squeezed the bottle making him cough and splutter water everywhere. The majority had soaked his shirt and his face had droplets of water all over. As I was Hysterically laughing he walked of to the toilets with a displeased look on his face. The bell rang and i walked to dingy drama.

Joel's PoV
Lizzie had drenched me. Obviously, I was fuming however I couldn't stay mad at her long. She apologised sincerely at lunch and I laughed it off. For her birthday I was not only getting her a cat bust also taking her on a one day little trip to Emerald Waterfalls.
A collection of different sized waterfalls that shone a shade of emerald on sunny days. Lizzie would love this as she loves Natural places and regularly takes Fox for a walk. Let's just hope I don't push her into a waterfall...

Lizzie's PoV
After school.
My phone was ringing so I answered and it was Joel.
L-hey babe
J- hii so as it's your bday I have a little surprise outing for you on Saturday
L- ooo any thing preferable need to wear
J- be ready for the weather...

After a chat with Joel I was scrolling through my instagram feed and saw a interesting add for a website called: YouTube. YouTube is a community where people post content they created themselves. It allows you to be yourself and they even have gaming videos! There's all sorts.. it looked interesting so i loaded up the website on my laptop and stared watching things. Then I saw one girl: Ihascupquake play a game called minecraft. I fell in love with the game, instantly downloaded and started playing it. I stayed up till 12am on it.