Part 10

A/n sorry for being so inactive writers block got me like...

Jemma's POV
I saw Lizzie and Joel hugging. Ugh, disgusting. I have to do something about it. Hmm revenge sweet revenge but what shall i do. That's it, frame lizzie for something terrible Joel will never love her again...

Skip time to class bc yaaa...

Joel's POV
We were in class and Miss Lee decided to move lizzie next to me as her and Yammy were talking all the time. My heart skipped a beat as Lizzie walked over to me her bright blue eyes sparkling and a big smile across her face. I smiled back. She sat down placing her book in-front of her and gazed endlessly in thought. What was she thinking of I wondered?

In lizzie's thoughts...
I couldn't stop thinking about the dream. It seemed so real, too real. But it couldn't be real , I wasn't dead, or was that real and I'm in a coma. Nooo I pinched myself ow I whispered to myself, Miss Lee glared at me and I looked away. I couldn't deal with anymore crap, especially from Miss Lee. "Lizzie, lizzie" someone said. It was Miss Lee...

Lizzie's PoV
Ugh Miss Lee. "Sorry Miss, i was errr erm daydreaming" I said nervously. She glared," warning, if u are not paying attention again it's a C1". (A/n C1 is a 10 minute detention at lunch time) As soon as she looked away I rolled my eyes at Joel, he giggled.

End of class
"Lizzie wanna walk to lunch with me?" Joel asked. Sure I replied smiling. He took my hand and I took his. Suddenly, Jemma was speeding towards us screaming: "Joel, Joel u need to see this!. She barged into me, I let go of Joel's hand and fell to the ground. Everything went black.