Part 16

Jemma's POV
Lizzie and Joel make me sick. A hottie as hot as Joel should be mine, I mean common me the hottest girl and Joel the hottest guy ever should totally be together - and I always get my way. Sadly the stupid nobody Mia, Joel's ex crazy stalker/ girlfriend, has blocked me. She claimed I pushed he for 'things' to much. Ugh bitchey snake. Rumour has it a certain Yasmin, pink-haired freaks best friend' has a secret and I want to know what it is. She's looking a lot more fat than she usually is. Hmm weird. (A/n Gemma's so dumb she can't put 2 and 2 together) But how can I make Joel love me. Jealousy that's it...

Joel's POV
The next few days went in a quick but beautiful haze. I mean school isn't that bad but me and Lizzie have been spending loads of time together. She isn't in the best place as her parents arguing has increased badly. I've never really had a proper close romantic relationship before and I'm trying to be supportive as I can. Also Lizzie told me a very big secret about yammy, she's pregnant! Wow 16 and pregnant. But her parents and Kyle are fine with it. Others.... "Joel, Joel, Joel!!!" A Croaky voice repeated. "Oh err sorry Mrs Reid" i apologised. "What is it with daydreaming and kids these days" her voice trailed off and she went back to giving us a Lecture on being role models. What did I say about 'school isn't that bad' that is a lie, school is terrible.

A/n quite a short chapter of perspectives -Isobella ❤️