Part 28

A/n I can't believe so many people have read and voted and commented. I really appreciate it! Also congrats to GloomyDusk for getting over 1k reads, love ya bezzo ❤️. If you haven't already go read her Jizzie fanfic. We tend to write at the same times, then read each other's. Anyways....

Lizzie's PoV at Joel's
I arrived at Joel's. He ushered me in as it was a cold January night and there was a sharp wind. There was only close friends there- just the way I like it. We played d and d (dungeons and dragons) for a while then ordered Pizza. There was a array of goodies, Hawaiian, meat feast, chicken strips, garlic bread and 2 massive bottles of coke. We devoured the food and guzzled the coke. With full bellies we decided to do truth or dare. Luckily, there was no alcohol brought by messed up teens, aka Jemma, Seren and her other minions. Suddenly, Oli received a text from Jemma, "hey cutie meet me tomorrow at kfc 5pm". We were all astounded. It was Lauren's turn so she dared Oli to reply and go there. We all agreed, not knowing the consequences. Oli being the person he was (cocky but however brave) took the challenge. The night carried on and eventually everyone left. Me and Joel snuggled on the sofa watching sherk, then were followed by sleep...