Character Sheet: Dakota Bailey

**Note: Here you go Ginalagallina_ 😀**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Full Name: Dakota Bailey

Nicknames: Starlight, Kota

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Gay

Birthday: February 20

Zodiac: Pisces

Age: 19

Hair: a blend of black and brown that makes it look like coal, a little browner than Demi's used to be.

Eyes: hazel, blended green and gold, with an influx of gold flecks (unlike Tobias, whose hazel eyes lean more towards green, Dakota's are a darker gold and brown coloring).

Height: 5'9" (he's taller than Demi eheheh)

Body Structure: lean but built with a decent layer of muscle that he's insanely proud of (He can pick up Orion and carry him).

Physical Anomalies: a tally of scars along his right collar bone, bullet scar on the left side between his shoulder and collar bone.

Origin: Born in America, Native American on his dad's side (possibly Plains Indians or even descended of Mayan and Aztec culture, I haven't done enough research yet), and Irish on his mom's.

Language(s): Fluent in English and Sass *snaps fingers*

Beliefs/Religion: Raised Catholic (due to his mother), but doesn't have much faith in anything anymore. A small part of him still hopes that God exists, but his brutal upbringing and the bombs wiped out almost every ounce of hope in religion he had left. At this point in time he's still healing from the toxic side of religion his mother exposed him to, but is starting to believe again, inspired by Beckett's faith and his father's spirituality.

Likes/Loves: soda, peanut butter, animals, arguing with Cass (in good fun), spending time privately with his boys, or bonding with Demi (either training or just hanging out), getting a group hug from his boys.

Dislikes/Hates: Efren (he's a little shit), having his wrists bound, religion, people telling him what to believe or how to live, fighting with his boys (but sometimes it's inevitable).

Fears: heights, the dark, losing his boys like he lost Ronnie, losing Demi or Kailas, just losing the people he cares about. Being overpowered like he was with Rhett and Blu.

Strengths: he doesn't feel pain until everything is calm, so he can fight for as long as necessary without slowing or being discouraged by pain, has a high pain tolerance in general. Skilled with brawling, hand-to-hand, and long distance fighting.

Weaknesses: Low self-esteem, anxiety, insecure, has trouble trusting himself so doubts some of the more serious things he decides.

Good Qualities: loyal, good sense of humor (He can make anyone laugh most of the time, and laughing is good for the soul), a genuinely real person (though sometimes difficult to deal with).

Bad Qualities: cynical and slow to trust, has trouble believing in anything, including someone else's abilities, or his own, is reckless and doesn't always listen to people when they give him an order.

Turn Ons: ~topping~ or when his boys double team him, watching his boys get it on while he sits and cheers them on (these three have an interesting relationship).

Turn Offs: anything BDSM where he has no control or is bound.

Normal Talents: A damn good shot with a gun, he can win any argument even if he's in the wrong, he can somehow get along with nearly EVERYONE he meets and has no idea why. They just love him and it's a bizarre phenomena to him.

Temperament: somewhat short tempered and easily annoyed, he's always up for a rousing argument, though often times he doesn't mean anything seriously. He just has hot blood and likes disagreeing with people. He's a sassy and sarcastic little shit, and his youth breeds decisions he doesn't think through. Some might call him reckless. Despite that he's endlessly loyal and will fight anyone who says a bad word about his friends or family.

Background: Born and raised in the American southeast (I haven't decided on the state yet). He had two older sisters, Margaret "Maggie" Bailey and Gracie Bailey, both deceased. His whole life he was torn between his sexuality and his mother's religion, finding some form of comfort through his neighbor and first boyfriend, Ronnie. Through his love, and the support of his older brother Joseph (Josie), Dakota somewhat came to terms with his sexuality, accepting it, but still remained in the closet and utterly mortified at the very idea of telling his family, especially his mother (it's revealed much later that everyone, aside from his mother, already knew he was gay).

During the bombing, his parents and sister Gracie died when a shell hit their house, and only moment after Ronnie died when a building came down and pinned him, crushing his legs and abdomen in the process. Fearful of Josie's reaction and horribly alone, Dakota ran the opposite way, finding himself in Demi's old town where he runs into Kailas, who happily takes him in and takes care of him with the help of Demi's mother, Lailani.

One of the original founders of the rebellion, Dakota ends up staying with the group, even developing what he believe are feelings of love towards Kailas, and they end up sleeping together out of emotional necessity. But neither actually did love each other, they were just lonely, so Dakota spends the next few years single and working towards getting stronger in order to be of more use to the rebellion. He's already a well trusted and high ranking member of the rebellion by the time Demi shows up, and not just because he helped found it, but because of his fighting skill and potential.

While he didn't get along with Demi at first, for several reasons, they have since set aside their differences for the good of the people and developed a powerful bond of not just friendship, but brotherhood. Months after Demi joined, Dakota meets the Pluto group, consisting of five rogues that included his older sister Maggie, who survived the bombs and went on to become a lone soldier of her own before meeting Orion and Carina Ledger, two brother who founded the Pluto group.

After a bit of time passes, Dakota starts having feelings for Orion and another of the group, Beckett Navarro, and starts a polygamous relationship with both. Is currently quite content and happy with them.

Significant Other(s): Beckett Navarro and Orion Ledger; Ronnie Navarro (former/deceased)

Extras: profile drawn by Kk_Zoe (kyo_deku on Instagram)