Bryn & Logan OTP Stuff

Who stays up late at night to read and who sleeps with their head on their lap? Bryn stays up late to read, Logan would absolutely lay his head in his lap.

Who has the more complicated Starbucks order? I'd say Logan purely because he's selectively mute and not a lot of baristas likely know sign language. Plus Bryn's cool with just black coffee.

Who wants kids and how many? Bryn~ he'd love kids. Two at least.

Who looks best in a tux/gown? Bryn. If you tried to get Logan to dress up he'd gauge your fucking eyes out.

Who is the dog person and who is the cat person? This one has to be obvious. Bryn-dogs, Logan-cats

Who feeds the ducks at the park? Bryn~

Who cries over the aspca commercials? Bryn 😂

Who has the motherly instincts? BRYN JFC

Who laughs too much? Neither really laugh much 😐

Who is the worst cook? They can both cook really well actually.

Who watches too much TV? Probably Logan.

Who remembers what the other one always orders at a restaurant? Bryyyyyyynnnnn

Who reaches for the other one’s hand while driving? BRYYYYNNNN FUCK

Who gets the window seat? Logan.

Who leaves little notes in the other’s one lunch? Neither, wtf, that's stupid

Who wakes up first? They normally wake up around the same time.

Who falls asleep while watching a movie? Bryn. He old (not really).

Who’s prone to wearing socks indoors (or to sleep)? Neither wtf that's like a federal crime.

Who would throw the other into the pool? Logan would fucking overhand Bryn "IS THIS ROMANCE?!"

Who is the better carer when the other is sick? Bryn, but if he's the one sick then Logan would be a good nurse. If anyone else was sick he'd said fuck you, but Bryn is special.

Who would cook the better romantic dinner? Bryn.

Who would build the blanket fort in the living room? Logan, and no one would be allowed in either 😡

Who would need to clean out the others stuff to make room for their own? Bryn. Logan can be messy.

Who says "shit" and who says "language"? Logan curses like a sailor when they're alone so...

Who cards their fingers through the others hair more often? Logan. He knows that Bryn really loves it, so he does it whenever he gets the chance.

Who sweeps the other off their feet(literally)? Okay but... Logan.... clearly.

Who watches the other when they sleep? Logan. He's protective so sometimes stays up later watching over Bryn.

Who reads to the other? Bryn 😏

Who gets needy and distracts the other from their work? Logan and it's beautiful.

I honestly love them so much XD thank you for requesting them MysticWrynn!