Omegaverse AU

Note: Second special AU dedicated to wifey yheartsoandalovei, because she loves werewolves (that's literally how we met lolz). I hope you like the AU! Feel free to add your own ideas in the comments! Have discussions and whatever else! And definitely feel free to take this idea and have fun with it! I know I am. I'll be updating the AU periodically if I think of anything more or want to add something!

> Omegas - Carter, Arthur, Ian, Dakota, Logan, Diego, Gale

> Alphas - Tobias, Malachi, Bryn, Klaus, Demi, Bay, Lailani, Isagani, Josie, Orion, Beckett, Kailas

> Beta, Gamma, etc - Carina, Maggie, Bethany, Roy, Sasha, Efren, Mahalia, Cass, Vinet, Rupert, basically everyone else.

> With the world ended, suppressants are near extinct, so omegas are in constant danger with no way to hide their heats.

> The only way for them to stay safe is for an alpha to mate with them (whether they want it or not).

> The only groups (packs) who have a surplus of suppressants are the Con Rồng and the Syndicate.

> The rebellion has very little, and while Arthur is trying to create a temporary supplement that works just as well, it still isn't much of a replacement at all.

> For all his cruelty, Bay makes certain that Carter always has a decent supply of suppressants, because the last thing he wants is for some alpha he doesn't approve of to claim him.

> Tobias claims Carter when they first meet in Austria.

> WHIV basically happens the same way: Carter goes into heat and Tobias goes into his rut (conveniently), and they fully mate and knot.

> Bay has no idea, because Carter now uses scent stabilizers to hide Tobias' scent on him.

> Bay enjoys dominating other alphas because of the rush it gives him (ironically omegas don't interest him as much).

> Demi, as an alpha, feels possessive and protective of Kailas.

> Despite them both being alphas, there is only equality between them.

> Demi doesn't mind being topped at all, especially when he gets to ride Kailas (it's like they're both in charge at the same time).

> Kailas is very submissive for an alpha, so people mistake him for an omega on occasion (Demi is more offended by the mistake than Kailas is).

> Diego, as an omega, has been overwhelmed by many alphas in the past (never knotted thankfully), so Klaus makes it a point to keep him as close as possible at all times, especially when he's in heat.

> If other alphas scent him as an easy mount, then they will not hesitate (their instinct won't let them).

> Arthur married Malachi before they knotted. They had sex a few times, but waited till marriage before following their heat/rut.

> Tobias is probably the most possessive alpha you could meet.

> If you're an alpha he is unfamiliar with, he won't let you close to Carter.

> This is one reason why he dislikes Demi so much.

> He's somewhat obsessed with keeping his scent on Carter at all times in any way possible: hugging him, making him wear his clothes, etc.

> Malachi, on the other hand, isn't worried about other alphas getting near Arthur.

> They've married and mated so as long as he's near Arthur when he's in heat, there's no problems with other alphas.

> Beckett and Orion are both alphas, and Dakota is an omega. Both knotted him at the same time (poor Dakota).

> It was preplanned, because both alphas wanted Dakota as their omega, but they also wanted each other.

> Similarly, Beckett and Orion have knotted each other during their individual ruts.

> Those three are just insane but it's cute.

> Orion is more possessive of both Beckett and Dakota than the other two.

> Beckett is more protective of his boys than anything.

> Dakota is a frustrating mix of both, and doesn't like anyone near his alphas, especially unclaimed omegas.

> This is also a very fun AU, try pairing it with the mpreg AU and it just gets better!

> Just a note, omegaverse doesn't necessarily mean "werewolf shifting".

> That would be a "Werewolf AU".

> In this they're human, they're just a strange species of human.

> They're not werewolves.