Orion, Beckett & Dakota OTP Stuff

Who stays up late at night to read and who sleeps with their head on their lap? Dakota or Beckett would be the ones to read long into the night, not at the same time of course. Imagine Orion trying to snuggle both at the same time "Go to bed already you assholes."

Who has the more complicated Starbucks order? It's a tie between Dakota and Orion, Beckett just stands behind them looking tired, "I'll just have tea plz."

Who wants kids and how many? Beckett wants a million babies plz, all the babies, he loves kids so much.

Who looks best in a tux/gown? Hm... maybe Beckett, Dakota would never wear a tux if he could help it, and Orion would just assume it was supposed to be bed fun, "What do you mean you're not dressed up to be kinky, get in the bed."

Who is the dog person and who is the cat person? Orion is an everything person, Dakota likes dogs, Beckett likes cats.

Who feeds the ducks at the park? Dakota and Orion~

Who cries over the aspca commercials? They all do...

Who has the motherly instincts? Beckett 😏

Who laughs too much? Orion

Who is the worst cook? Huh... probably Dakota.

Who watches too much TV? This one is also Dakota, but Orion is a close second.

Who remembers what the other one always orders at a restaurant? Beckett probably

Who reaches for the other one’s hand while driving? Normally always Beckett

Who gets the window seat? Dakota

Who leaves little notes in the other’s one lunch? They would all do this ❤

Who wakes up first? Dakota most of the time, occasionally Beckett, rarely Orion

Who falls asleep while watching a movie? If it's boring and slow, Orion

Who’s prone to wearing socks indoors (or to sleep)? Beckett, and Dakota fucking hates it

Who would throw the other into the pool? Orion and Dakota would try to wrestle each other into the pool before switching tactics and just body slamming Beckett into the pool instead.

Who is the better carer when the other is sick? Beckett is the good mum, but Orion is also a fantastic caretaker. Dakota sucks though.

Who would cook the better romantic dinner? Beckett 100%

Who would build the blanket fort in the living room? Orion and Dakota

Who would need to clean out the others stuff to make room for their own? Beckett, why are his boys so fucking messy damn it

Who says "shit" and who says "language"? Dakota says shit, Orion says "watch your fucking language", and Beckett just sighs at them

Who cards their fingers through the others hair more often? Beckett. He's taller so he's at the perfect height to constantly play with both of their hair.

Who sweeps the other off their feet(literally)? All of them try really hard to sweep each other up. Beckett can do it effortlessly, Orion can pick up Dakota and almost Beckett, and Dakota can pick up Orion which he's very proud of while Orion is mortified.

Who watches the other when they sleep? Beckett :3

Who reads to the other? Dakota or Orion, Beckett prefers to listen to them.

Who gets needy and distracts the other from their work? Dakota and Orion are whiny when they're needy, but Beckett just gets quietly lonely.

Here you go @RhymesWithSwaggness!