TMT Question: Favorite Character(s)

Hey guys, I know it's been a while since I posted anything regarding the trilogy

Hey guys, I know it's been a while since I posted anything regarding the trilogy. No one shots, no chapters, not even some fun facts, and I'm sorry for that, really. This happened when I was writing Puppet, and again when I was writing Toy Soldier. I write a certain amount of chapters, then run into a block brought on purely by crippling self doubt towards myself and my writing.

The block normally lasts between one to three months I've noticed, but I really do want to write, I don't want to make you guys wait that long, so I've been trying everything I can think of to boost my own spirits and motivate myself. Nothing's working though.

So I'm reaching out to you, my readers and fans, for help. If you love this trilogy, and you want to read more, please help me, show me that you really do love this trilogy, prove that I'm not just wasting my time.

And no, telling me to "take my time and write when I'm ready" will not help me. This has nothing to do with time, it's the fact I fucking hate myself and my writing right now. Normally it doesn't bother me, I write for myself because it makes me happy, but every author has moments of weakness, and this is mine.

So this is what I need from you guys. Comment on this chapter, tell me who your favorite trilogy character is, and tell me why. Is it Demi because he's such a badass? Kailas becausse he's such a sweetheart? What are your reasons and why do you love the character?

I'm sure you all know by now that my personal favorite is Carter 💗 he's such a complex and passionate character, and I relate to him a lot. He gives me strength. Plus his relationship with Tobias is just so fun to write.

So what about you guys? Which is your favorite character and why?

Don't be too shy to comment either, I really want to know what you guys think about my kids.

Thank you for your continued support.

~~~~~~~~

Tobias, Carter, Kailas, and Demi belong to and me. Art and design for each picture featured in the collage above belongs to Reminel on DeviantArt. I take NO CREDIT for this art, all rights remain with the amazingly talented artist. Please no downloading or redistributing.

 Please no downloading or redistributing