Song List by Chapter Suggestions

Okay so if you've been reading the trilogy from the beginning you'll know I've been trying to keep up with this one song per chapter thing. When you dole it all up, that's a lot of fucking songs. I have A LOT already set aside for future chapters, and I even have a few songs in a list for when I start posting Broken Doll (some songs just... work so well for Carter, it's not even funny, they're made for him). Anyway, I was thinking, do my readers have any song suggestions that would work for the trilogy?

So I'm going to do this interactive thing on this chapter, if you guys have any songs that would work really well for the trilogy, for any of the characters as character songs (for example, two good character songs for Dakota are "Memories" and "Decision" both by ONEOKROCK). Songs that I could post in future chapters. If you have any in mind please comment them and I'll put them all in a list here, followed by acknowledgments that you were the one who gave me the song suggestion.

Note: if I already have the song in mind I won't put it on the list, since it's already established. I'll listen to all the songs and if I agree with you guys I'll put it on a future song list. I might not use all the songs, but they'll be here if anyone wants to see them.

I normally listen to the chapter songs when I'm writing to help motivate me, so that's one of the biggest reasons I like having them, and interacting with my fans, letting them give me songs to motivate me to write, is basically a win-win set up. Soooo yea! What songs do you think would work for the trilogy?

Suggestions List:

Miracle - Shinedown (yheartsoandalovei)

Throne - Bring Me the Horizon (thedogloversandcat)

Bite my Tongue - You Me at Six ft. Oli Sykes (zielita12)

Nicotine - Panic!at the Disco (Ezra_DeJesus)

All I Want - Kodaline (Ezra_DeJesus)

Sweet Nothing - Calvin Harris ft. Florence Welch (Ezra_DeJesus)

Bird Set Free - Sia (_tamera_698)

Two Young Hearts - Sabrina Carpenter (starlightitup)

No More Time - flor (-brxan-)

Into the Storm - BANNERS (-brxan-)

Woke the F Up - Jon Bellion (_tamera_698)

Let Me Love You (Until You Learn to Love Yourself) - Glee Cast (seaweedbluecookies)

White Flag - Bishop Briggs (Ezra_DeJesus)

Someone to Stay - Vancouver Sleep Clinic (Solangelo-is-my-OTP)

Kiss me Slowly - Parachute (JustBe_99)

Angel - Theory of a Deadman (JustBe_99)

Drugs - EDEN (Kk_Zoe)