Tobias & Carter Florian (commission)

So lately I haven't been posting new commissioned art here on Wattpad. Instead I've been updating those pictures onto my Instagram, quite frequently, so if you want to see a few more new and absolutely incredible commissions, follow me on Instagram!

(PLEASE NOTE: If you follow me on Instagram, PM me your Instagram name here on Wattpad, that way I know who you are, because I will NOT confirm follow requests from anyone else. My Instagram is for Wattpad followers ONLY. If you are a Wattpad follower who tried to follow me on Instagram but has not yet been confirmed, it is probably because you didn't PM me your Instagram name to confirm that you are indeed from Wattpad. My Instagram is @no_white_knights.)

Now for the fun part. Although I haven't been posting new commissions, and don't intend to actually (I like the idea of keeping it all exclusive to Instagram), I really wanted to post these two commissions for all my trilogy readers to see, because of the quality, the beauty, Jesus fuck, just look, you'll understand:

 Although I haven't been posting new commissions, and don't intend to actually (I like the idea of keeping it all exclusive to Instagram), I really wanted to post these two commissions for all my trilogy readers to see, because of the quality, the...

Tobias and Carter Florian belong to each other and me. Art and design for each picture belongs to Sine Alas on DeviantArt. I take NO CREDIT for this art, all rights remain with the amazingly talented artist. Please no downloading or redistributing.

Tobias on the left and Carter on the right (clearly).

Tobias: Holy shit he looks FANTASTIC! The artist portrayed him PERFECTLY. For those who follow me on Instagram, they'll know that the original sketch was super rough and almost seemed like Blu in a way, but the artist finished the piece up and flawlessly polished it into looking exactly how I always imagined Tobias to look. The tinting of his hazel eyes faded just close enough to green for me to notice, while remaining a somewhat steady brown, the style of his HAIR is flawless, even the eyebrows came out so well. That little smirk of his, his clothes, especially his ring, DIDJA NOTICE THAT. HE'S WEARING A WEDDING RING PLZ KILL ME. My favorite part is the fact this artist took the line-art and smoothed it out to give him a rough yet sophisticated appearance, looking as if he's unapproachable while his eyes are soft and romantic and holy shit it's perfect. He came out PERFECTLY. Plus, hot damn, just look at him.

Carter: I was speechless for like two hours after opening the file to see this finished commission. This has to be the most beautiful commission of Carter I've ever gotten, and I'm not saying that just to be nice, this picture is stunning. The color of his eyes is literally hypnotizing, they just draw you in, his hair color and the style and length is perfect. It looks so long and probably falls in his eyes constantly and that's perfect because it's truuuuue. This artist was one of the only ones I've commissioned who's actually taken such great care in adding the scar on his cheek, and one of only two artists who's actually gotten the placement RIGHT. I love that the scar isn't just a straight line, and that it has breaks, making it appear as if it was stitched closed (which it was, so fantastic!) It actually LOOKS like a scar. Same with the one on his arm. There are breaks in it, places where it's lighter and almost nonexistent, which is entirely realistic for scarring. It's also not unnecessarily overwhelming, it's subtle, which is beautiful. His lips are freaking incredible, they're so pouty, I love them! Plus I have an obsession with flannel so his shirt is just perfection. And his wedding ring, THEY'RE BOTH WEARING WEDDING RINGS GOODBYE WORLD.

I've had a pretty crap day, so getting the finished commission of Carter just.... made it so much better. I can't stop looking at it, looking at both of them, God they're such a beautiful couple. I want to commission this artist again sometime in the future, maybe to draw Demi and Kailas, but for now I'm just going to enjoy these two, and I hope you guys do as well <3

Tell me what you guys think, what your opinions on these two are. Was this how you pictured them both? Or is it a bit different?

And when you have free time definitely look this artist up! Their work is unbelievable!