🌷Easter Special Voting🌷CLOSED🌷

VOTING IS NOW CLOSED, THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Hey guys, look at me trying to be more active! I had a pretty bad block, but I think I'm essentially over it now, so I've been writing pretty regularly and promise to have the next chapter up by Wednesday. I want to thank everyone who's been patiently waiting for me to get my act together, and an even bigger thank you to everyone who commented on the last chapter. Well, those who commented answering the question. You guys in general helped motivate me, and I keep rereading who your favorites are just to smile.

I noticed that Logan is actually a common favorite and that makes me super happy because I also adore him.

So first I want to individually thank everyone who commented telling me who their favorite character(s) are:

-bandz, Shadowwolf_03, chrissins, kthrn_rng, ssphitides, @That-Random-Otaku, spacedud, MysticWrynn, bubblegumcrisp, I_C_B_A, thedogloversandcat, AlexGodOfOrangejuice, FatherOfTheGays, zielita12, RhymesWithSwaggness, @Cookie_Bagel

(some of your names didn't tag, sorry, I'm writing this on my phone)

Thank you all for commenting your favorite characters first of all, taking time out of your day to make mine a little better. I really appreciate it a lot, and I appreciate the loyalty and care you showed.

Of course that's not everyone, some get special thanks. These people I want to thank the most because their comments were relatable to my own opinions, or just felt like they took a lot of time and heart to write them:

MentalBaby

TheWriterInTheMist

Ezra_DeJesus

NyreeTW

seaweedbluecookies (thank you for sending me that whole message, sorry I never responded, I've been busy, but I really appreciate the fact you took the time to actually send me a PM)

So yes. I want to thank all of you, and felt that tagging you and thanking you publicly would be the best way to show how much I appreciate you guys taking the time to actually comment and help me through my block.

Now with that out of the way, we can get to the point of this chapter! As I stated on my MB, I like writing special chapters/one-shots whenever a holiday comes around, like how Love at First Crepe was a Valentine's Day special.

I'd like you guys to put it to a vote, so I know what you would prefer to read most of all! I could always come up with an Easter oneshot, but what would I even write? Demi and Kailas Easter egg hunting as kids??? What even? I couldn't think of anything Easter related, I don't have many Easter memories of my own so it's difficult, so I'll make it easier on myself and let the readers decide.

If I don't get many votes or comments then I'll either choose something myself or just not update for Easter, idek.

My Wi-Fi is still out (reason why I'm using data haha oops) but for Easter I'm going up to my great grandmas house with my uncle and GMA for Easter brunch, and they have Wi-Fi there, so I'll spend today writing and publish sometime tomorrow (that's my plan at least).

So! Without further ado, here are your options! PLEASE VOTE BY INLINE COMMENTING BESIDE YOUR CHOICE, THANK YOU MUCH. If you can't inline comment it's fine (but you don't really have an excuse cuz you can inline comment on desktop now, don't be lazy):

1: Chapter 33 of Broken Doll

2: Klaus/Diego One-Shot (smutt)

3: Bryn One-Shot (angst, fluff)

4: Easter One-Shot (please provide couple and prompt because I can't think of anything Easter related)

5: One-Shot of your choice (please provide couple, prompt, and details. Can be smut, angst, fluff, or platonic)

So there you have it, those are your options. The first three options have either been already started or planned out, so those are the easy ones, but I'm willing to write anything for the holidays. I'm thinking something bright and fluffy would work for the Easter prompt but idfk.

My goal is to get at least one thing written, but we'll see how motivated I am. You have all day to vote, till then I'll just work on the first three at the same time (cuz multitasking amirite).

I'm looking forward to what you guys choose! And no this doesn't mean I'm neglecting the rest of my oneshots, I've gotten a couple requests and all of them have been put onto my to-do list, so if you've requested a oneshot don't worry, I'm not forgetting you ♡

**You can find the current status of the to-do list on my Instagram.