Cass & Carina OTP Stuff

Who stays up late at night to read and who sleeps with their head on their lap? Neither read very much actually. Carina probably reads the most but Cass almost always sleeps on his back and can't get comfortable otherwise.

Who has the more complicated Starbucks order? Cass, you can fight me on that ☕

Who wants kids and how many? Eh, their relationship is too young, neither have thought about it.

Who looks best in a tux/gown? Neither like that kind of thing, but Cass rocks his military uniform.

Who is the dog person and who is the cat person? Cass loves all animals, but Carina prefers cats

Who feeds the ducks at the park? Both of them, just differently. Cass would get down on his knees and try to coax them closer and Carina would just throw food into the pond.

Who cries over the aspca commercials? Cass.

Who has the motherly instincts? Um... Neither.

Who laughs too much? Cass, honestly

Who is the worst cook? They both suck so bad

Who watches too much TV? Cass 😂

Who remembers what the other one always orders at a restaurant? They would probably only order pizza a d not go out to any fancy ass restaurant, lame.

Who reaches for the other one’s hand while driving? Cass

Who gets the window seat? They fight for it 😠

Who leaves little notes in the other’s one lunch? Cass~ well maybe both. Cass would be cute, Carina would be like "Eat your vegetables fuckass".

Who wakes up first? Cass, always

Who falls asleep while watching a movie? Cass. He's secretly an old man.

Who’s prone to wearing socks indoors (or to sleep)? Cass (god damn Cass)

Who would throw the other into the pool? Both of them would wrestle each other into the pool tbh.

Who is the better carer when the other is sick? FUCKING CARINA, DEFINITELY.

Who would cook the better romantic dinner? Cass would make a lovely dinner of chocolate milk in a wine glass and hot pocket with a garnish of gummy worm 👌

Who would build the blanket fort in the living room? It would be Cass' idea, but Carina would help

Who would need to clean out the others stuff to make room for their own? Cass. He's a very clean person believe it or not.

Who says "shit" and who says "language"? They both curse like fucking sailors don't even.

Who cards their fingers through the others hair more often? Cass loves Carina's fluffy hair~

Who sweeps the other off their feet(literally)? Cass, but Carina tries by tripping Cass and watching him fall like Scar with Mufasa.

Who watches the other when they sleep? Neither, that's creepy, just shut up and sleep.

Who reads to the other? Cass, but he makes stupid voices for all the characters cuz he's an idiot

Who gets needy and distracts the other from their work? Carina 😏

Here you are Ezra_DeJesus!