Couple Song: Klaus & Diego (fucking end me)

Sometimes I forget just how much I adore this couple, but I'm freaking in love with them. My bizarre attempt at creating a BDSM couple on the side just ended in this pure fluff with handcuffs, I mean it wasn't even really BDSM. I don't think Klaus could really hurt Diego tbh but, hurting your partner is NOT the point of a BDSM relationship, so...

 I don't think Klaus could really hurt Diego tbh but, hurting your partner is NOT the point of a BDSM relationship, so

Anyway, not the point of this. I think I'm going to start this new sub-chapter thing in the behind the scenes book where I feature character or couple songs, and I'm starting with Klaus and Diego because I adore them more than life and they honestly deserve more attention. Which also means that even though it's 8pm and I have work at 5am, I'm going to be finally starting their next one-shot that I've been planning and GOLLY I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT. There's going to be a bit more of the BDSM aspect of their relationship, of course, but I really am trying hard to make it healthy and loving.

I know I've said it before but so so many BDSM themed lgbtq books on Wattpad are just... disgusting. I've done so much research about it, tried to focus on the healthier aspects and things I think are intriguing in the lifestyle, and clearly most of my readers are like thirteen and have no first-hand experience with this relationship, but if you're an adult and are in this kind of relationship, tell me if I'm doing okay plz.

And if you're like a teenager in this relationship (or you think you are), honestly knock that shit off, this isn't for children, put down your collars, pick up the game control, slip into some hello kitty nightshorts, and just be a fucking kid. Fucking honestly...

Kids these days getting in relationships and having sex.

When I was your age I stayed inside and read books.

Watched cartoons and skinned my knees riding down a mountain on a bike not made for mountain riding.

I'm getting off track plz forgive me.

ANYWAY.

I'm going to be writing that one-shot for Klaus and Diego, but for now I'd like to introduce you to the first installment of Couple Song chapters. I chose this song for this couple because of a few lines in particular, and if the English translation isn't quite correct, don't bitch to me about it, I found it online, so screw the fuck off.

*clears throat*

So this is their couple song:

Despacito by Luis Fonsi ft. Daddy Yankee

A friend at work introduced me to this song. I really liked it so I decided to look it up on youtube, then looked up the English lyrics on google out of curiosity, and I found these translated lyrics from the song that hit me so fucking hard. They kind of spoke to me, and it basically seems like something Klaus would sing to Diego (but deadass imagine him trying to sing in Spanish, poor boy).

Let me murmur things in your ear, so that you remember if you're not with me- Klaus is trying to give Diego something stable, something familiar to hold on to now that he's lost so much and is finally free. All the tragedy he's been through, most his life spent imprisoned and tormented by both the people around him and the memory of his lost family. Klaus wants to give him better memories, something to think about when he's alone other than the bad things.

I want to undress you in kisses slowly- What better way to help Diego than to torture him with love???

If I ask for a kiss come give it to me- A bit of the possessive BDSM.

Let's start slowly, then savagely- Same here. Klaus is very careful with Diego, treats him preciously, but he can be savage when the need arises, firm and somewhat controlling maybe, but he has Diego's best interests in mind.

When you kiss me in that state of distress, I see that you are malice and delicacy- This is obvious, because Diego acts like such a badass, but it really all just an act, because under Klaus (take that however way you wish~), he just unravels into this innocent, fragile being who just needs to be held.

One thing to note, this song be dirty. Like damn.

But yea, this is their couple song, those are the reasons why. What do you guys think? Do you agree with my choice? Do you guys have any other songs you think work for their couple song? Do you have any songs that you think are perfect for other couples?

Comment your chosen couple with their song, I'd love to hear what you guys think!

Oh yea, also while I'm here, while I was on pinterest I found this picture that could totally work as Klaus' faceclaim. What do you guys think?

He looks a tad bit like Chris Hemsworth, which I have no problem with

He looks a tad bit like Chris Hemsworth, which I have no problem with. I couldn't find anything for Diego unfortunately, but here ya go. A visual for Klaus Schwartz! Damn~

 A visual for Klaus Schwartz! Damn~