Jungkook ~ Wedding series

Start from the beginning

He stopped outside of the staff bathroom and knocked to see if it was occupied. Thankfully it wasn't so he pulled me in locking the door behind. Immediately he forcefully pushed me against the door and attacked my neck with kisses, my mouth opened slightly at the pleasure. I felt his hands gently grab my bum and slide them underneath the cheeks lifting me up smoothly. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to the sinks where he sat me on the worktop detaching his mouth from my neck. I watched as he started to undress revealing his sweaty abs. "Lani we're alone for once, let's make it quick."
When I didn't move he looked at me frustrated, he reached for my top but I stopped him and pointed down to my skirt. I moved my legs open a jar and he knelt down smirking. "Did you plan this?"
I nodded my head as he pushed the skirt up running his hands up my thighs. "I guess my baby girl needs punishing now" he looked at me eyes hooded as I did the same.
"Punish me oppa"

OKAY INNOCENT CHILDREN THE SMUT IS DONE IT IS OKAY TO LOOK NOW

***

"Any problems call us," Jungkook said to Namjoon handing him Jinsoo's beaker. "It will be fine have a good time," I noticed Jungkook nervousness so I walked over taking his hand. "Go have fun" Namjoon patted his back and I tugged on his hand.

***

I wrapped my arm around his arm and leant on it as we walked back into the apartment after an amazing date. It was weirdly quiet when we walked in and no one was around. "Do you think Jinsoo really tired them out that quickly"
I looked up at Jungkook who was just looking around weirdly. "Let's go watch a film" he pulled me to the cinema room and opened the door. But it didn't look how it normally did there were pink rose petals laid out everywhere. "Jungkookie was this your idea?" he nodded his head proudly.
"Sit down and il get the movie on" I nodded my head and walked over to one of the sofas that had a blanket hung over it, I wrapped it around me so I was like a burrito and watched Jungkook closely. "Are you okay? You're shaking, I can go get you some medicine"
"It's okay il go, the film doesn't actually start for a bit the intro is quite long"
I looked on worried as he shut the door but noticed the screen light up.

"Golden closet films"

I leant forward on my hands as a big smile grew on my face. These were my favourite things to watch. It faded to black before I appeared on the camera planting a kiss on the screen. As it went on I saw more shots of my time with Jungkook to the point where we had Jinsoo, I felt a tear slide down my cheek at all the memories we had.

(Here are just some pictures that I thought would potentially be in the video)