"Mm I want it all you have my full permission to blow my mind Ms. Crystal as long as I have permission to make you scream my name."

"Permission is granted but I'm in charge first so you have to do what I say then maybe next time we'll see about letting you take control."

"Sounds great to me so we have a hour can we do something now?"

I raise a eyebrow at him before tapping my finger on my lip thinking swinging my leg.

"I suppose so but let me ask you something first."

"Okay shoot."

"How long have you fantasized about this?"

"Ever since I saw you for the first time in freshmen year."

"Wow so I guess I'm making one of your long awaited dreams come true, well now lets not waste anymore time. You'll need to pull your pants down some it's best we don't get fully undressed incase someone knocks on the door."

"Yes ma'am."

He grins undoing his belt and letting his pants drops to his knees biting my lip I wait for him to take a moment to collect himself before he drops his boxers.

"Holy fuck you're huge."

"Thank you."

Lucas smirks, grabbing a spare shirt I bring to work I set it on the clear spot on the desk sitting in my chair I pat the shirt.

"I want you to sit on my desk so I can take your throbbing cock in my mouth."

"You're so dirty I love it."

Waiting for him to sit himself down I lick my lips slowly taking him in my mouth his hands gripping my desk.

"Mmm your good with your mouth it's so hot and wet."

Letting my throat relax I take him farther down swirling my tongue all over adding a few hums to add to the pleasure. Hollowing my cheeks I slowly bob my head glancing up at him to see him watching me cheeks flushed.

"Not that I don't enjoy this mmm but wouldn't you rather just let me fuck you so we can clean up before lunch is over?"

Shaking my head I pull of looking up at him with a smile.

"Trust me we'll be fine making you cum hard is my number one priority at this moment. Now be a good boy for me and be quite I want to taste you."

Nodding his head I go back to sucking him off he covers his mouth to keep his moans from being too loud. Sucking and swirling at the same time his hips buck forward head falling back as he bites his lip. Taking a breath through my nose I take him a little farther dragging my nail lightly over his sac.

"Oh fuck."

He moans loudly hips thrusting slightly before he cums in my mouth, milking him till he's finished I look him in the eye as I swallow it all then lick my lips clean.

"Yummy."

"Fuck that's the best head I've ever had."

"Mm play your cards right and it won't be the only head from me you ever get."

Glancing at the clock I see we have twenty minutes left counting the five minutes we'll need to clean up I look at him.

"Do you have anything planned for after school we'll have more time then and less risk of getting caught."

"It's a bit thrilling trying not to get caught an no I'm free I'll just text my mother and tell her I have to stay for a extra lesson."

"I'll make sure it's a lesson you won't forget."