"Gandalf! What are they doing with that?!" I asked him as I hit the head of an orc with the hilt of my sword. 

"They are going to break down the gate and come inside!" He yelled toward me. I gasped and ducked as a swing came for my head. I swiped with my sword at the feet of my attacker and he fell with a thud. Zach was still behind me, trying to swing at anything that came near him. I was frightened that he might tale off my own head with that thing. I ran as quickly as I could to the wall to see the Wolf's Head. 

It's progress had come farther than I expected. The head had splintered some of the wood. I panicked and turned around.  A troll stood 3 heads above me, glaring at me, breathing heavily. A large, spiked club was lowered at it's side. I froze. Never had I come one on one with such a large opponent. I quickly pulled out my bow and arrow and shot arrows one after another at the troll, but I did no damage whatso ever. I was shocked when the troll did not drop dead.  Getting tired and quite angry, the troll decided to take a swing at me. I stared at the club as it was being raised. It was almost as tall and wide as me. If not, wider. Knowing what would be coming if I did not act soon, I ducked and crawled on my side, under the troll and on it;s back. This reminded me of the cave troll in Moria. Good times...

I jumped back up and drew my sword, slicing the butter like skin of the troll. It cried out in pain. and twisted to see me. In it's pain, the club was swung again. I leaned back precariously over an edge, just as a spike clipped my nose. 

"OW!" I cried out. I stumbled forward and watched as the troll went stumbling over the edge. I put my hand up to my nose and it came back soaked in blood. I wiped it on the pants I was wearing. I looked around, trying to find Zachariah in this mess. 

"Zach!!" I called out. I hurried, ran and jumped onto a small shingled roof that jutted out over the wall. I carefully gripped the adobe shingles as they crumbled in my fingers. "Zachariah!" I cupped my hands over my mouth and called out his name. From far out, in the corner , way out of the battle sight, near an alley way, I heard a loud squeak. I jumped up, slipping on the roof, but regaining balance and jumping to the top of the roof and looked down. Under me was Zach and an Orc. But this orc...it had tude. He was brutally hitting Zach with a small balck baton. I jumped quietly to a small balcony. I teetered on the rainilg and dropped down lightly behind the orc. 

"NO ONE does that to him. Not even me." I growled. The Orc and Zach both leaped in fright. 

"So you want to join the game? It's called lets see how many hits it take to knock a human senseless. The less the better." He snarled and spat. I narrowed my eyes.

"Then let's play that with someone more durable. Like me." I taunted him. "He's too easy. You'll be made fun of. Beating a small child. No no no. You need to take down someone like me." I stepped up to him and jabbed a finger in his chest. 

"And who may you think you are? You aren't possibly the heroine that everyone has been complaining about?" He asked. 

"A heroine? Tell me...tell me about her." I asked. Part of me wanted to really know who this herione was and if she was me...then I would be flattered.

"I've heard that she's taken the beating of a cave troll. The possession of a dark spirit. She plummeted to her death into a rocky ravine...and survived. And even more...she's carrying a child...an important one too. One that will save a world other than ours."  He sneered, ticking off the feats. I came to shock when he said that she was pregnant with a baby that was going to save a world.

"Then you've got me. It's fair game." I smiled. 

"Ah so the mixed blood...are you? I can last a long time. Ladies first." He said, barely even audible.