"of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live." the preacher said.

"of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live." he smiled at me.

"Who has the rings?" he asked,Frankie came to us and gave us the rings.

"I,Joseph give you,Demetria,this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." he slipped the ring on my finger.

"I,Demetria give you,Joseph, this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." I slid the ring on his finger.

Joe and I lit two candle sticks,then we lit one together.

We headed back to the preacher,we bowed our heads down for prayer.

"May the love of God be above you to overshadow you, beneath you to uphold you, before you to guide you, behind you to protect you, close beside you and within you to make you able for all things, and to reward your faithfulness with the joy and peace which the world cannot give -- neither can it take away. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, to whom be glory now and evermore. Amen."

"Amen." I opened my eyes.

"By the power vested in me by the State of Texas, I now pronounce you husband and wife You may now kiss the bride." the preacher smiled.

Joe put his arms around me and gave me a big passionate kiss. Everybody else clapped for us. "I present to you Mr.and Mrs. Jonas." the preacher clapped.

The Brides maids and the Grooms men headed to the spot with Joe and I for formal pictures.  I stood beside Joe with my bouquet of flowers in my hand and my brides maids were on my side as the Groom's men were on Joe's side and the photographer took 3 photos.

Then I took just some with Joe,some with us smiling,then one with a kiss. The next was with my parents and then I did one with my girls. 

Then I had to do one with the guys,Nick and Kevin were on either side of me and they pretended to kiss my cheek,I closed my eyes tight and smiled as the photographer took the picture. Then I did one with Mikey,Nick,and Kevin. 

Then Joe did one with his parents,then with his Groom's men. Selena,Miley and Marissa came and did a few pictures with him.

"My sissy is married!" Dallas hugged me,I smiled.

Once Joe was finished with his pictures,I slipped my hand in his as we headed to the reception party,under a big white tent,which had little twinkling lights on the top.

"I'd like to announce the couple we are celebrating on this fine Saturday. I've know Joe since 2005,when he became a band called,The Jonas Brothers. I only known Demi for like a year,but I have not seem any guy smile as Joe has when she walks into the room. Please give it up to the newlywed,Mr.and Mrs.Jonas!!!" John Taylor introduced.

We walked in,holding hands,smiling as everyone cheered. We headed to our table and I sat down,smiling. We got our food serve and we started eating,but we kept talking to others at our table.

I saw Eddie walk up on the platform and grabbed the microphone,"Hello everybody,I'm Demi's step father...I just want to welcome everyone to this reception and hope you all will have a fun time. I want to thank the brides maids who designed and controlled this beaufiul reception. Thank you all for coming. Thank you." he headed off stage.

Jordan came over and shared a chair with Nick,"You look gorgeous,Demi. Congratulations guys." she smiled,"Thank you." Joe smiled,"Well,I should headed back to my spot. Your sister,Dallas,is hilarious." she smiled,I smiled and nodded.