Ch. 49 - Bittersweet

Start from the beginning

The cameraman paces in front of them, thinking while they were on a couch, sitting next to each other in style. "Hm. I'm thinking of what we can do with your seductive charm Eunha-ssi."

"Uh—", Eun-ha tried to offer her opinions for the theme but JB beat her to it.

"Since she's madly in love with the prince, why don't we use that?", said JB as he leans forward, slouching his back on his seat.

"Great idea!", the cameraman or director you call it, grins happily and points at their seat. "JB-ssi, sit on the side close to the armrest. No no no, not like that, look sideways, there we go! Eunha-ssi, climb on the seat, close to JB-ssi. Grab his necktie and look at the camera."

Eun-ha was in working mode so she can't really get out of it. "Ok...", she didn't like the idea and ended up hesitating.

JB notices her hesitation and calls for her. "Eun-ha."

She turns to look at him, their faces were only inches apart. "I don't know JB, I'm just—"

"Just look at the camera and me back and forth. Then leave the rest to me.", said JB with that serious gaze piercing through her. He reaches for her cheek and made it look like he was about to caress her.

"ATTA BOY! Give her the glare too!"

More and more snaps followed with the director giggling in ecstasy while staff watched the whole entire thing happen. DK and Jihyo were really surprised with it. Same for Hyo-rin who ends up dropping her hand brush on the ground.

She rubs her temples and clears her throat. "He's not gonna be so happy about this.", she opens her phone and looks at her contacts. Her thumbs hovered on a certain someone's name on the screen but she hesitated on pressing it. "Aish, I'll let them three work it out.", she shakes her head in disbelief and puts down her phone.

Jun appears next to her and sighs. "He's doing it again."

"What are we gonna do?", Hyo-rin look up to him.

"We wait.", said Jun.

Hours passed and the shoot ended a while ago. Again, it was a shame that JB didn't get to hang out with Eun-ha any longer because his schedule got piled up with all the promotion for his group and all that.

Now, they're on their way back to BTS's home and JB just had to drop her off.

"It's kinda sad. But I also love our fans. Can't miss it.", JB chuckles nervously while scratching the back of his neck. "Uh, listen... Sorry about earlier. I know I was a little too forward at the shoot."

Eun-ha walks up the mini staircase of the front porch and looks down to him. "Well, thanks to you, the shoot was a success. Couldn't have done that without you. Good luck on your promotion!"

JB smiles and looks up to her. "You only have a day left so endure not touching Suga-ssi till tomorrow. I won't be able to keep an eye on you because I have magazine interviews tomorrow. Just promise me that because I can't lie to your PD."

"I swear on it!", Eun-ha nods and grins. "Here, to make it official.", she extends her hand to him and points her pinky out.

A hint of redness slowly crept from JB's cheeks. He chuckles and hooks his pinky with hers. "Alright I believe you."

Before things could go more romantic for him, the BTS door opens as Jungkook and Jimin robotically marched through the door and grabbed Eun-ha by her arms and dragged her inside. He blinks a couple of times in confusion before sighing.

This is getting more annoying than I thought... But, she'll come around. Eventually.

He turns around and heads for the exit. "I'll see you later then, Eun-ha.", he coldly smiles and leaves.