Chapter 15

Once Jace had woken up Clary, Jace, Alec and Izzy wanted to get back to the institute. Stiles though wanted to stay where he was.

"Are you coming back to the institute?" Izzy asked Stiles, both her and Alec stood at Magnus' door wanting to leave.

"No. I don't belong there." Stiles answered honestly.

"What and you belong here? Don't think that we haven't noticed all the weird stuff you and Magnus do." Alec countered back annoyed.

"Hey there has been no weird stuff alright. Maybe I get a room in his lair, but that's because-"

"Because what?" Izzy demanded.

"Because he acts like he wants to be around me, like he cares about me!" The teen shouts in anger. "You have know about me for a while now, but do our parents know I'm hear yet?"
"You don't know our parents like we do!" Alec defended them.

"You know I told you everything! I trusted you with everything that had happened to me!" Stiles shouted pissed off.

"Have you stopped for a second to think what you coming here will do to us? We know our dad cheated on our mother. And it's all thanks to you!" Alec shouted.

"Why don't you go back to where you came from!" Izzy yelled, instantly regretting what she said. "Stiles-"

"No- just no."

"I'm sorry I just-

"Shut up. You don't know shit!" Stiles yelled tears forming in his eyes.

"Stiles, is everything okay?" Magnus asked coming round the corner.
He had no response as they flared at each other. "Okay I think it's time for you two to go."

"No!-"

"NOW!" Magnus yelled. Even though the warlock had an attraction towards Alec, it didn't stop him from protecting Stiles.

Alec and Izzy left pissed off. Stiles walked off towards the room he had chosen, Magnus trailing him.

"You know you don't have to fight my battles!" He yelled at Magnus.

"I'm sorry but-"

"No don't say sorry. That's a meaningless word thrown around. Just leave me alone." Stiles yelled whilst grabbing his duffel bag.

"Stiles-"

"Why do you even care? Just do what everyone else does and hate me. Everyone leaves me eventually!"
I'm Stiles' eyes tears formed as hie though back to every painful memory he had.

"Stiles I don't-" Magnus tried to help the broken boy in front of him but had no success.

Stiles had already walked out of the apartment and ran down the stairs.

Once he was outside, and the cold air hit him like a bullet he felt lost.
He had no where to go, no one to go to and no one cared.

Stiles walked about a mile in a circles before collapsing in an alleyway. Tears streamed down his face and sobs racked his body.
"Argh!"
Stiles yelled out throwing an old can against the brick building next to him.

Bringing his hands to his head he cried silent tears.

"Stiles? Oh my god Stiles!" The teenager boy looked up in surprise at the familiar voice.
He couldn't figure out how to form words. He was to shocked at the girl in front of him.
"Stiles you need to get up now! If you don't move you're going to die!"

"Ly-Lydia?"

"Stiles. Get up!" The strawberry blonde struggling to hold the weight of the muscly boy her age in her own. "Come on Stiles. Come on."

Stiles blacked out in Lydia's arms. Cursing she struggled on in to an apartment owned by her uncle.

"Come on Stiles. Wake up. I need you to wake up."

~

Sorry no update yesterday and only a short one today.

School has been so busy! And so much homework!!

Promise one tomorrow xx