Chapter 3

Stiles woke up with a pain in his neck. He had slept on the pavement in a small alleyway. Still determined to not give up he pushed himself up off the damp floor. Groaning the shadowhunter stretched out his stiff muscles. He had been in worse situations than this waking up.
Like thinking he had a bear trap on his leg, freezing and terrified of a shadow.

Looking around he noticed it was still a bit dark out. He maybe would have slept for about three hours or so. He noticed an odd looking shadow in the corner and instantly got prepared. Grabbing his chosen weapons out of the holsters on his legs, feeling the familiar cold touch to his fingers.

Realising a brunette girl who looked a little older than himself was also there sneaking up on the lone demon. He quickly saw the runes on her body, and the skimpy clothes she was wearing. Then he remembered, she was at the club last night.

The demon noticed the girl advancing and went into attack mode.

Stiles spun his two Chinese daggers round his fingers, before stabbing the two into the back of a demon.
The brunette he just saved looked at him in surprise and curiosity.

"Who are you?" The female shadowhunter asked, finding it suspicious that another shadowhunter has just appeared.

"The guy who just saved your life. Your welcome by the way." He turns to walk away, but the girl unravels the whip from around her wrist. Stiles groans at the slight pain as it wraps itself around his hand.

"What's your name?" She demanded. Stiles smirked.

"If you wanted to ask me out you didn't have to-ah!" The snake whip grew tighter as the brunettes patience ran out.

"I won't ask again." He looked the girl a little older than me right in the eyes.

"Merlin Lightwood." Her eyes widened at the second name.

"Tell me the truth! What is your name!"

"I'm not lying!" Stiles grunted our through the pain in his now broken wrist.

"That's not possible. I am Isabelle Lightwood! And you are not my brother!" The boy smirked.

"Well it's true sis. Tell dear old dad, a Stiles is here to see him." The whip loosened grip on Stiles' hand as The girl stood in shock. Stiles acted quickly bringing up his elbow, knocking his sister out.

The dark haired boy sighed as he caught her unconscious body. Placing her down, he ignited his healing rune and stretched out his fixed hand. Swinging his bag over his shoulder and picking Isabelle up, glamouring both of them, he walked through back alleys and streets towards the institute.

Once the siblings arrived outside Stiles placed the girl down on the steps, knowing the alarms were going off inside the church.

He took one last glance down at the girl. Noticing some similarities between them.

'Was this really my sister?'

—————————————————

Sorry guys short chapter today might do another one later on if you're lucky Xx