19. It Was All Planned

● N I N E T E E N ●
● IT WAS ALL PLANNED ●
•••❣•••

M A N I K
―――

Nandini and I know eachother since the day I visited her brother after he accepted my offer and then we started to meet on several occasions whenever her bhabi used to invite me for pujas or dinners, first time in a long time I felt the warmth of begin a part of a family. They never see me as a outsider rather they count me as one of their family member even before Me and Nandini happened.

How fool I was not to see that before, I really valued them yes I do but whenever it comes to Nandini, the desire of having her under me all naked gets the best of me. The bad guy in me is an inhuman who only wants pleasure and sometimes I can't fight it.

But now, I believe that bad guy has started to change for real.

My chain of thoughts broke when suddenly she got up from my hold.

"You were asleep, didn't you?" I asked

She looked at me in surprise before replying, "No I wasn't, I was doing savasana to relax my mind"

I couldn't stop myself from laughing, "Right! But can we sleep now?" I asked spreading my arms.

She left out a soft sigh and adjust herself in my arms, "let's continue, so what happened after that?"

I looked at her in surprise as she spoke those words, why she's hell bent on knowing something which is going to hurt her only.

"Nandini it's too late, let's sleep please"

"You know what I just hate cliffhangers so please complete what you've started.  Please!"

"You're unbelievable"

"I know that"

No matter how much I tried to stop she never listen to me, but I'm afraid now. Afraid of the inevitable consequence.

What if She refuse to be with me after knowing the entire truth?

Her tap on my shoulder brought me back to reality and I started again, "When I was busy talking someone tapped on my shoulder.."

She entwined our fingers together "Who was it" and asked snuggling in my chest.

"Uncle" pause "He told me that he was searching me everywhere, he needs to talk to me about something seriously important and ask me to follow him to our room, huh!!.. how stupid i was to do that, I was worried and apprehensive that it must be about Me & Soha, which he wanted to discuss with me in privet"

I gripped more in her fingers and kissed on her temple.

"When I..." Sigh "I entered inside the room he asked me to take seat then offered me a drink, I don't drink so I refused it"

I hold her close to me only to control my anger, if she wasn't with me then I would have thrashed everything into a trash.

"Then" she asked.