15. Home Sweet Home

● F I F T E E N ●
● HOME SWEET HOME ●
•••❣•••

M A N I K
―――

As the car came to an halt I looked out of the window to see a bunch of people standing in front the gate then looked back at my snoring wife who seems still in deep sleep nodding my head hopelessly I pursed my lips then kept her head on the seat making sure not to disturb her.

"Guards!! Who they are and why they are standing in here?" I closed the car door behind me and shouted on my guards as they didn't informed me about any visitor.

And they came running to me "Sorry sir it was Rishi sir's orders to not to let anyone go inside the mansion in your absence" One of them explained me while the other one added. "And we had informed Rishi sir about the visitors and he said that you are coming home. So we asked them to wait here only"

Before I could say anything to them one bike halted beside my car, It's Rishi!! He took off his helmet and approached toward me.

"You have asked them to wait here? Outside the gate?" I asked him.

He twitched his lips before replying me "Sorry sir! But it's because of the security issues and they are the decorating stuff, I've already talked with them and called them here to meet you and to see the venue properly and the event manager is also on the way, he'll be here soon" He nervously answered my question.

I nodded positively after knowing the facts "Alright!! But you should have informed me about the happenings!"

I know I can trust him on my life but it needed to confront him.

His head hang down for a while then he replied back "Sorry sir! I'll take care of it further"

I nodded in yes, Then looked at the peoples "Take everyone inside and show them the whole area"

Saying Rishi I turned toward the car while Rishi took everyone towards the garden area I sit back inside the car.

"God!! She's still sleeping!! Is she all right?" I murmured after taking her back in my arms.

Driver parked the car in front of the house and I walk out of it taking my lazy sleeping wife into my arms.

After lying her over the bed I covered her with the blanket properly than changed my clothes into some casual tee and track then walked downstairs where Rishi and the event manager was waiting for me already.

Rishi introduced him to me while handling me his company profile, His company is the best event management company in South Asia. They have been working with many renowned celebrities and sport stars of India and Rishi has shown his personal interest on his company and recommended them for my grand reception party.

I wanted everything to be perfect like always so I decided to choose everything personally, I went through some of their project files and found them really great.

I liked their work and I was about to suggest them the decorating details when I heard Nandini calling me from the bedroom.

Excusing myself I went upstairs to my bedroom.

When I entered inside the room found her sitting on the bed, I smiled looking at her confused expressions then sit beside her.

"Hum ghar kab aaye" she asked me leaning on my shoulder.