25. Much Needed Answers

◆ T W E N T Y F I V E ◆
MUCH NEEDED ANSWERS
••••❣••••

M A N I K
―――

Before coming out of our bedroom I watched her closely and she looked awful to me, her makeup is ruined because of crying and it needs to be fixed so I called Maria and asked her do the needed touch ups on her though she said that her team is already prepped up to leave but as soon I requested her to stay she agreed and asked me to take Nandini to her dressing room again.

I tightly hold her in my arms again and pecked on her forehead, "You alright? should we go now?" I asked her and she nodded her head in yes.

Soon we left the bedroom and I took her back to her dressing room where she was getting ready earlier, as we reached there we saw Maria already waiting for us and her team to unpack their stuffs again.

"I'm so sorry for troubling you so much" I apologized to Maria feeling guilty for making her work over time.

"Darling you don't have to, I understand and Nandini don't worry sweetheart I'll fix you in a moment, everything's gonna be fine!" she replied with a smile.

With that smile I left her in the hands of the expert and came out to search my baby sis.

We have a lot to catch up.

Whatever happened just a while back, I never ever thought that something like this would happen. Never thought that Mukti would react so rationally about Nandini and her family. But I guess that one bad person have changed all our perception toward everyone. I can not blame her in that case yet the way she behaved with Nandini is not acceptable at all.

While coming downstairs and spotted Cabir Bhaiya and Navya Bhabi entering in the hall.

"Are we late?" Cabir Bhaiya asked me playfully while coming toward me spreading his arms for a hug.

"Nopes!!" I laughed profusely and welcomed him with a warm hug, where Nandini's other relatives also shook hands smilingly and then the introduction session started, From Her close and remote relatives to her local and collage mates. I met everyone.

"Where's Nandini? she's nowhere to be seen" Navya Bhabi asked me for Nandini and I happily directed her toward Nandini's dressing room.

Then called Rishi and asked him to take care of everyone personally then excused myself to go to search Mukti again when she herself stood on my way and Abhimanyu standing behind her.

Sister Satan!!

"We need to talk!" She said with such an attitude folding her arms around her chest.

Her attitude made me roll my eyes on her, "I know right, but before that let me introduce you to someone" I said.

I took her to Cabir bhaiya directly and introduced them officially, "Cabir bhaiya, meet my sister Mukti and her husband Abhimanyu Thakkar the only family I've left"

"And Mukti meet the man who saved your brother's life, Mr. Cabir Murthy"

I introduced them officially and hoped for this to go well.

"Finally I got the chance to meet the man huh! nice to meet you Mr. Murthy!" Abhimanyu said joufully and forward his hand for a handshake.