9. Vengeance

● N I N E ●
● VENGEANCE ●
•••❣•••

M A N I K
―――

After Rishi's call I went in kitchen and asked my head cook Kesav to make one plate of breakfast. Then I went in my bedroom and read some important files then signed some cheques as Rishi told me that he needs my signatures in some Cheques.

I leaned back at my couch keeping my hands behind my head and closed my eyes for relaxing my muscles.

Nandini!!

All could see and all could I think. "I want you to be mine Nandini! As soon as possible" I exhaled a sharp breath opening my eyes.

Then after making some important calls I came downstairs taking two envelopes. Then get that plate and made my way to my slut's room.

I opened the room and pushed the door open to see her sitting on the edge of the bed. Its usual for her. Whenever I used to spend my nights with her next morning I use to see her sitting like this only. I guess its her favorite place.

"Breakfast for you. Have it!" I said her placing that plate beside her.

Without saying anything she took the plate and start eating. I didn't bother to say anything to her. I Just pull one chair then sat in front of her. Watching her eating hungrily.

I kept on starring at her till she finish her meal. Then I myself took her plate from her hand and kept it aside. Though she looked surprised but didn't said anything.

"I have two news for you. One is good and other one is very very good. So what do you want to hear first, good news or very very good news?" I asked her while sowing her those two envelops. She is surprised by my acts but didn't dare to speak after last nights punishment.

Giving her an appreciation smirk I give her the white envelope and ask her to open it. And she looked at me like I'm any alien.

I raised my eyebrows "its your salary. For serving me.. till last night" when I finished she opened her mouth to say something but again stopped.

So I continued.

I gave her another envelope and ask her to open it When I sat beside her and start unbuttoning her shirt "And.. This is your ticket to Singapore. I'm just bore. Fucking your this shitty loose pussy again n again. There's no fun. So thought of exchanging you with a new soft tight pussy for my immense pleasure." when i finished my words She looked at me in horror as she's sitting naked In front of me.

Huh!! How much I love to play with my girls.

I poke my fingers into her vagina hole "So pack your staffs hurry. They will be here any moment" and whispered on her ear before thrusting them inside her dirty hole.

When I finished fingering her our position is she's lying naked with her legs wide open and I'm sitting between her legs. Making her out of senses So that my plan will work.