28. Feelings Overloaded

◆ TWENTY EIGHT ◆
◆ FEELINGS OVERLOADED ◆
••••❣••••

M A N I K

It's been a while since we returned from our la la land, and then in the very next moment she vanished from my sight giving me a warning not to follow her.

To where? Well I don't know, must be to her bhabi or her bestie or maybe to her brother to complain about me that how I couldn't fulfill her one simple wish.

And why? Because I fucking dick Malhotra couldn't do the one thing she asked me to  exactly what I was dying to do since the day one.

Like seriously, I wanted her since the day I laid my eyes on her and tonight she literally submitted herself to me, and what did I do, I asked her to wait.

Like what were you thinking Manik, now see what have you done! she'll never forgive you for this.

Damm It!!!!!!

gosh!! I want her so bad! why did I backed off I should have continued what we were having that moment, we were just this close to consume but in the end moment Kabir Bhaiya called and we had to stop.

But she is pissed at me, because she didn't wanted to me to stop.

Manikkk!! What the hell were you thinking mannnn!! She was literally asking for it and you, bloody loser you just made her so upset!! like who asked you to be the nice guy?

Who asked you!!

"Hey Manik!"

It's Cabir Bhaiya, I gulped down the last portion of the liquor from my glass before turning around to him. "Ohh, Hi Bhaiya!!"

He joined me in the drink counter while I refilled my glass and made one for him. "Is everything alright?" He asked me out of no where.

"Yeah of course!! Why... Are you asking me that?"

He looked at me for a while, "No actually it's your reception party and here you are sitting on the drink counter and sipping wine, all alone!! Where's my sister? Did you guys had a fight or something?" He said in a serious tone.

Is He seriously serious!! He think his sister can fight with ME, huh!!

"No of course not!!" I shrugged.

"Then is it some office matter?"

"Um hm"

"So if you feel, you can share it with me, you know it right that I'm not only just Nandini's brother but yours too" though I am listening to him but I can't stop thinking about her, I can't my eyes from scanning the entire garden to search her.

God! Where are you Baby? please come back to me I swear I'll do everything whatever you ask.

"By the way if you don't mind I wanna ask you something?" Again his voice grabbed my attention.

"yeah sure" I replied with a smile.

"Do you really LOVE my sister? Or you just married her to keep your promise?"