17. Down The Memory Lane

● S E V E N T E E N ●
DOWN THE MEMORY LANE ●
•••❣•••

A U T H O R
―――

When He laid back on his side in try to put an full stop on their ongoing argument, Nandini fold her arms around her chest "Manik, are you telling me or not?" And threatened him in a grave tone with gritting teeth.

He let out a helpless sigh "God!! You're so stubborn"

"You are no less, now tell me"

On witnessing her changing facial expressions He understood that there's no way he can escape this so finally after a long exhausting argument he decided to loose.

He turn toward her and found her already glaring at him, so he didn't trouble her much and sit on the bed resting his head on the head board.

Then started "After my parent's death I joined Khurana uncle's Company, he was dad's business partner and a family friend"

He wasn't even finished when she interrupted him "Ohh, so she used to work there too?" Then also laid back over him, keeping her chin on his chest.

Flicking his tongue inside his mouth he spoke wrapping his one arm around her waist and another rested between his head and the bed "Nope, She was the million dollar girl!! Mr. Ashish Khurana's only Daughter Soha Khurana!"

Nandini copied his smile and teased him like a school kid "Ohhooo!! Boss ki beti, haan!" This made Manik chuckle cheekily when she said again " You proposed her on the first meeting right? With rose?"

He looked at her in disbelief that how can she be so selfless to hear her own husband's previous affair.

Then he continued smilingly "Actually I never proposed her, we met on a party, then we started meeting on the parties again and again, and one day she came to me and said that she Likes Me"

This one statement make her feel so content and happy that she couldn't stop herself from grinning widely.

It wasn't her husband, It was that girl who approached him first. Even he never proposed that girl officially. But he has proposed her and says 'I Love You Nandini' Like thousand times a day.

It proves that He loves her more than that girl, She thought.

He noticed her silence and actually was afraid of this particular thing that she won't be comfortable listening to his past. He never wanted to hurt her, coz she has become the most Delicate part of his life, and he wants to keep her far far away from his past.

But what he could do when she becomes so stubborn to take any No as an answer.

He continued again "Then we started dating each other, And one day she came to my cabin and asked me to.." and stopped hesitantly.