13. Terms and Conditions

● T H I R T E E N ●
● TERMS AND CONDITIONS ●
•••❣•••

M A N I K
―――

"Sir is here!" I heard Rishi, as soon I entered inside the meeting room. Our all clients gets up from their chairs to welcome me.

I walked up to my chair smilingly while Cabir Bhaiya followed me and Rishi guided me about the meeting.

"Welcome to India Mr. Thompson, how was your flight?" I greet Mr. Thompson and took my seat while Rishi made the all set ups of the projection.

And Cabir Bhaiya started reading the presentation details one last time before staring it. I flipped few pages of that file Rishi gave me to check before our presentation starts when Mr. Thompson replied, "Mr. Malhotra its my pleasure to travel India and to work with Malhotra Industries. But don't asks about the flight. As you don't know how much I hate early morning flights!" He started with smile and ended up with frowns on his forehead which made all of us chuckle in ridicule.

"Let's not waist any time in talking!" Putting an full stop in our laughs Cabir Bhaiya stand up to start the presentation. I gave him a appreciation look and second him "So gentlemen let's start the presentation!"

With that Rishi turned off all the lights of the room and switched on the projector. Soon the projector started showing different different pictures of our selected levels about Malhotra's Australian Motels. And Cabir Bhaiya started describing every details about them.

I know he's going to ace it!

And I shift my attention to the same file I'm holding since a long time. Suddenly I got some chilled tingling sensations in my body when I flipped one more page and saw the block letters highlighted with red color.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

"Manik!!!! Please!! " And then Nandini's squealing face flashed in front of my eyes.

I tighten my jaw to control my sudden ragging breath and looked at the projector where one of the Motel's 3d design is showing and Cabir Bhaya is describing it's details.

But all my trying to concentrate in the meeting went in bin as memories of last night's are keep on flashing in my eyes.

Nandini, Her eyes, Her tears, Her lips, Her cries, Her pleads, Her squeals, Her shouts, Her moans, Her grips, Her nail scratches,

Ohh Baby! what have you done to me? You're the only one who roam in my mind always. I can't wait to get you back in my arms. To suck your luscious lips. To squeeze your bouncy boobs. To touch every inch of you skin. Ohh Baby It'll be so fun to ram inside you. The more I see your juicy dripping hole the more I get hard to pound inside you.

And then suddenly a loud sound of claps breached my thoughts. The lights turned on and I looked up at the projection board beside it Cabir Bhaiya is standing having a satisfied smile.

I also clapped for his good performance. Then discussing about the deal with Mr. Thompson I signed the file when he agreed with my TERMS AND CONDITIONS. He also signed it and sealed the deal. As I'm in a hurry to get back to my sexy wife.

I announced about my reception party and invited all the delegates and all my staffs then retired to my cabin where I have left my sex queen awaiting.

When I entered inside my cabin I found her exactly on the same place where had left her before going in my meeting. On that same couch where I consumed her before leaving. Don't know what she has got. Whenever I see her my hormones started ditching me.

I took of my jacket and kept behind my chair then walked towards the couch.

"Hey Baby!" Calling her out from her sleep I traced her cheekbone with the back of my fingers.

She opened her eyes feeling my touch "How was your meeting?" Saying she got up and sat properly giving some space.

And getting that empty space beside her I occupied it happily "I got the deal. And all thanks to Cabir Bhaiya "

I grabbed her waist to pull her more close to me. She put her head on my chest "Where is he?" And started playing with my shirt buttons.

I bussed on her forehead "In his cabin'' then entwined my fingers With hers.

"I've invited all of them for our reception" I said after pecking on her lips.

With that her face sparkled like a fire cracker "You know Manik! I'm so excited for our reception. As you are going to introduce me to the world as your wife!"

Her innocent bright smile spoke it all. That how much she's Eger to be my WIFE.

Ohh dear Nandini why are you so innocent, not to see my brilliant plan to fuck you that night.

I copied her smile on my lips too then replied her 'Yes!! I'm going to claim you in front of the whole world'' then lowered myself to her level then nuzzle in her neck to hint her that I didn't forgot about our last night's conversions.

She shrink a bit to hold my shoulder when I heard her faint moan "Any progress on your selection?" I asked her while leaning back on the couch with her. I failed to hold my lips back from touching her skin.

I placed a wet kiss below her ear "Yeah! I've got o-n-e" she said the last part with difficulty as I insert my one hand inside her dress to caress her inner thighs."It has to be very special!" I replied her huskily while roaming my fingers on her thighs.

Slowly I lowered her dress from her shoulder and started giving her we kisses "Show Me!" I demanded her to show me what she has got for me.

After coming back from Cavya's house she got her periods. That's why I didn't touched her for the whole week. I just cuddled her when she gets crumps first she wasn't much comfortable with me but then again I made her understand that its only me what all she has. Then in late nights we just shared few kisses but without touching. I can't explain in words that how much my hands carved to be lingered with her skin. And now when she's back in my arms after a week how can I behave myself.

Its impossible!

Last night we had a conversation about our honeymoon trip. She wants to go Australia. She said that once in her childhood she has seen a picture of Sydney's Opera House. And she always wanted to go there. So when last night I asked about where to for Honeymoon she suggested Australia. Though I wanted to take her to Amsterdam as Sydney never sleeps so early. It's not so decent city at all and I don't want anyone to eavesdrop her shouts.

She's only my possession!

••••••••••••••

ᖇEᗩᗪ • ᐯOTE • ᑕOᗰᗰEᑎT • ᖇEᑕOᗰᗰEᑎᗪ

AN : Inline comments are highly appreciated..