3. His Gift & Her Wish

● T H R E E

HIS GIFT & HER WISH
•••❣•••

A U T H O R
―――

"That kiss was Awesome!! Why didn't you replied back?"

Nandini blushed red and tried to turn around but Manik didn't let her do. She shut her eyes tightly and looked other ways but he get engrossed in ogling her exposed heaving cleavage.

His dirty eyes tried to peep inside her v line "tell me na Baby. Why didn't you kissed me back?" He Nuzzled his sharp nose on her collarbone.

"II d-do-n-t know h-how to ki-iss" she stammered under his erotic tortures.

He pulled away in a jerk "You never kissed anyone?" She shyly nodded in no.

She was looking other ways so he left her and turned around. He closed his eyes in disappointment and cursed his stars in his mind. Today is their SUHAAGRAT. He wanted to make her his. He had planned everything that what could possibly he would do with her. But dismay his luck now he has to go slow. He has to plan something else.

When he turn around found her still standing there. Closing her eyes. He felt annoyed playing this GENTLEMAN games with her, only because of her family he's tolerating her childish behaviours cause they have helped him on his bad time. Neither he loves her nor have any future plans to do so. All he wants is just to have her right then right there.

But he has to play slow. So he smirked on his Cruel Intentions and pulled her close then cubing her cheeks he asked her innocently "Baby! You must be tired right. Go and change yourself After all its quiet late you need rest. Hai na!" That Naive soul believed his each and every words and nodded her head slowly in yes.

Without thinking anything she started moving towards the washroom and he gets busy in removing that heck heavy Sherwani.

"But i don't have any changes so what do I wear?" She turn around and asked him innocently.

He was facing back side. He smirked listening her as he desperately wanted her to beg for cloths. He pulled out his Sherwani off from his shoulder and turn towards her. He faked a smile then walked towards the dressing table. He pulled a drawer and take out a gift box. His evil smile grew more wider in anticipation.

Then Manik walked towards her and handed her that box "Um! Baby! I know its awkward but I bought one dress for you. I wanted to gift you this but If you don't feel like then you don't need to wear it. Its just.. Um. I wanted to see you in this" He Imprinted his cruel intentions with his innocent words. And her over grinned smile is the proof that he's Successful in his planning.

"This is your first gift after our marriage, I'll definitely wear it!!" Nandini said Joyfully as she was more then happy. Her husband gifted her something which he bought himself specially for her.

Of courses she'll wear it!

Manik also give her a victorious smile And without knowing that what could be inside it she went inside the washroom to change and he also changed himself on comfortable short and vest.