27. Symptoms Of Love

◆ TWENTY SEVEN ◆
◆ SYMPTOMS OF LOVE ◆
••••❣••••

N A N D I N I
―――

After his friend Vikram left Manik was about to sit back and I had no choice other than stopping him, "Manik it's an emergency, I need to go to the washroom now" I whispered into his ear that I need to use the washroom.

For a moment he kept occupied in his thoughts so I squeal and shook him a little to bring him back, "Manik please can we go?"

He called Rishi and asked him to call everyone on the dance floor so that they can sneak out from their own party without get noticed, and as soon Rishi did his job people started to gather on a corner of the garden which was specially designed for a couple dance. The lights dimmed low to give the atmosphere a pure romantic touch whilst Manik forward his hand to me and I held it without any delay then holding my dress with the another hand I followed him toward upstairs to our bedroom.

And once again the serene view of our decorated bedroom mesmerized us as we walked inside the room. He left my hand and adjusted the dress properly, "Now go quickly"

It made me smile when he said that pinching my nose, I was about to run inside the washroom pulling my dress up with both the hands but then I felt something inside it, I turned back to him and call him near me, he came and I handed him a small gift box which his friend Vikram gifted me earlier.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I don't know, that friend of yours gifted me"

I said but couldn't wait more for his reply and rushed into the washroom.

Few moments later I step out from the washroom and found him standing leaning against the wall beside washroom door staring at the gift box.

"What is it?" I asked walking toward the dressing table.

He took a deep breath before opening the box again, "A pair of diamond earrings" he said showing them to me.

I shot a glance at them and forward my hand he gave me that little box, "Wow!! they look so pretty, your friend have a good taste Manik" I praised his friend when I saw the earrings.

Taking them out from the box I hold them over my ears and look into the mirror to check how  exactly they look on me, "How do I look?"  I asked

I twinkle those earrings smilingly when he came and stood behind me looking at me through the mirror, "I don't want you to wear them" He said and all of sudden snatched them from my hands.

I turned around and looked at him with shock as he threw them over the dressing table, "You like diamond jewelries, I'll give you the bigger and brighter ones but you're not wearing them"  He said looking directly into my eyes holding my face with both of his hands delicately.