12. Demand & Reward

● T W E L V E ●
● DEMAND & REWARD
•••❣•••

A U T H O R

―――

Phone Conversation

"I thought you forgot me Baby!

"Don't say like that. You know that's impossible!"

"Huh! I thought you'll call me just after reaching there. But guess you're enjoying there without me!"

"Even I can say that too! Its been 5 hrs since I left and you didn't even asked me whether I reached safely or not!!

"I was in meeting! And FYI your brother sent me a massage about you reaching home!"

"But Fir bhi you didn't called me!"

"O-kay So my baby is angry with me?'

"Hmm!! Bahot yada!"

"So what I have to do to compensate?

"Will you come today instead of tomorrow? I want to see you!"

"And what you'll do after seeing me?"

"--------------"

"Baby!"

"--------------"

"Nandini are you there? Hello!!"

"Come soon!"

"Nandini! Hello! Baby.. Listen!!"

"• • • • • •"

Just after Manik hung up the call he called Rishi to came in his cabin and asked him to postponed his today's all meetings for tomorrow.

He took his jacket and laptop bag then walk out of his cabin. Coming towards the reception he greet the receptionist nicely then left the building.

.............

It was almost dark when Navya went upstairs towards Nandini's room to wake her up. She pushed the door lightly and found it locked from inside.

"Nandu!! Nandu open the door beta!" She called her and wait for sometimes.

But seems Nandini is in deep sleep. So Navya knocked the door again but still she didn't get any response. Then taking a hopeless sigh she left from there.

And here inside the room Nandini moved in her deep sleep and clutched her pillow more tightly. Snuggling under the comforter she hide her face into another pillow which seemed her a little tougher than the other one.

Where at downstairs Navya gets busy in kitchen where a maid helped her in cooking and chopping. While Cabir went to a local market to bring some household items.