26. Pain In The Ass

◆ TWENTY SIX ◆
PAIN IN THE ASS
••••❣••••

M A N I K
―――

That was around 7:30 pm when I received a text message from Rishi, He informed me that some foreign guest have arrived at the gate and I should be present there, since then I was so eager to excuse myself to go and receive them personally but it looks like I can't.

Mukti and Abhimanyu both are just trying to be my parents at this moment, from where the hell Abhimanyu got those secret information about Soha being in this house and why the hell he's trying to be my Dad, I agree that they're concerned about me but isn't it too much that they're literally bossing their powers on me and asking me to move to New York including my business.

This is ridiculous they've lost their minds but I ain't, I've worked so hard to get in here I've literally jumped into this dirt and allowed myself to get play dirty, I've dared to get even with those bastards and now I'm so close to get my final revenge I can't back out now there's no such option.

I've to figure out something before they try to drag down me with themselves.

Eventually I managed to escape from their torturous possession and immediately ran toward the entrance from where all of my important guests are coming in.

I reach there ASAP only to find the Thompsons already waiting for me, "I'm extremely sorry Mr. Thompson I couldn't receive you properly" I apologized for unable to being a courteous host.

Later when I got busy talking to some of my other business partners cum friends suddenly I feel someone's tap on my shoulder and I turned around only to see two of the most annoying and fucking despicable people of my life standing right in front of me with their disgusting toothy smile whom I least want to see at this moment.

Vikram Chopra, accompanied with my ex slutty employee Scarlett, who was busy dipping her gut on the bar counter forgetting all about congratulating me for my wedding in short for the reason she's here.

Disgursting shett!!!!

There was a time when this guy Vikram used to be my best friend but his third class mentality and the disgusting nature of him made me hate him so much and pity me I can not even let him get the slightest idea that what I actually think of him, oh why? Because I'm obliged, cause he was the only person who stood by my side and testified in my favor in court. I owe him and moreover now he has become one of the strongest business personalities and I can't offend him at this moment when I'm about to start a war. I want this bitch to fight by my side.

"Hey buddy congratulations" He said giving me a hug.

On an instant reply I just simply thanked him and pat on his back to get away from his hold ASAP.

"Here's I brought a small gift for your wife, where is she? Won't you introduce us" He said showing me a nicely wrapped small gift box which kinda looked cute to me, actually to be honest I'm curious to know what this bitch has brought for my wife in that cute little box.

"Oh man there was no need for this" I said for the sake of chivalry and intentionally skipped the last part, why would I tell him about my wife's whereabouts.

"I heard that you married an country girl, Oh my god why? Did your hot chicks rejected your horny dick Mr. Malhotra"

I was about to excuse myself and go check on my wife as he reminded me of her, suddenly I hear Scarlett commenting on my wife, I looked toward the bar counter to spot that bitch but couldn't then tilting my head slightly I looked behind Vikky and found her already coming toward us with a glass full of red wine.