29. It's Time Baby

TWENTY NINE
◆ IT'S TIME BABY◆
••••❣••••

M A N I K
―――

Since the time Bhaiya Bhabi has left I was just counting the moments to get my Baby in my arms back. And then one by one every person started leaving, finally the hall emptied.

I didn't wasted any moment and called Rishi, I asked him to remove the arrangements as soon as possible as Me and Nandini will be leaving the country in next morning flight so I don't want any work left pending.

And as per my expectations he did for what he is best at, it took him only half an hour to clean everything. He appointed the entire crew of the decoration company's to get the work done as fast as they can. And then wishing us good night he left.

I turned toward Nandini who was standing by the glass wall watching the empty garden. Her face seemed dull, she must be missing her Bhaiya Bhabi.

But now I will make sure that she even forget to breath!!

I walked up to her silently and picked her up in my arms unannounced, and like a frightened cat she curled up in fear.

"It's time Baby!!" I said and started walking toward upstairs to our bedroom. While taking every step up I felt her grip getting tighter and harder.

Is she going to do this whole night? God!!! I'm so loving it!!!

Pushing the door open we entered inside and I put her down and before I could hold her she walked inside the walk-in closet.

"Nandini!!!" I called her from behind and followed her.

But completely ignoring me she started checking her closet.. "Manik, humari early morning flight hai so I need to do the packing now" she replied without looking at me.

"But I guess it's done already" holding her hand I turned her around to me.

She unclasped her hand and backed off from me, "No way, i don't like it when someone else do my packing. You know it's so irritating to search a particular thing while unpacking the luggage"

Okay, now I've enough of this time waisting conversation..!

"My dear cute wify, you've chosen a really lame excuse to trip me" I hold her arms and asked while pulling her close to me.

"Wha....t!!!!! Noh no no no no I'm not tripping you Manik" she stammered and wriggled to free herself.

But caging her with my one arm I caressed her cheeks with the back of the fingers of my another arm's, "Of course you are, but let me remind you Baby.... There is no escape tonight"

She took a deep sharp breath and whispered audibly, "I'm not escaping Manik, I'm just saying that I need to do the packing.. that's it!!"

Is she really believe that I'm going to believe her!! Ohh come on my innocent wify you're not that smart to trick me this easily.

Tonight is our night!!