11. Bound up with Endearment

● E L E V E N ●
● BOUND UP WITH ENDEARMENT ●
•••❣•••

A U T H O R
―――

Nandini was standing outside of her former home along with Cabir where Navy went inside to get the Arti ki Thaali.

"Bhaiya what is bhaabi doing inside? And what is this Kalash n all?" Nandini asked Cabin showing the kalash kept in their doorstep.

Then Navya comes out with art thaal. Then do her arti and asked her to kick that kalash and come inside. Nandini did the same then entered inside the house.

Nandini hugged her bhaabi tightly "Bhaabii!!! I missed you!"

Navya broke the hug then teased her "Acha! Bas ek he din me itna miss kar liya. Hmm, lagta hai Manik ne thik se khayal nahi rakhha hoga humari Nandu ka Haina Cabir?"

"No bhaabi. He's very nice. He took care of me so well. See yeh saari bhi unhone gift ki hai" Nandini told them in her chirpy voice. And they couldn't help but laughing at her innocence.

With that they all settled on the couch and started talking and laughing when Navya asked Cabin "Aapko office nai jana"

To which Cabir pursed his lips then said "Ji nahi. Mere Boss ne order diye hai ke main aaj apna pura din apni behen ke saath spend kar sakta hun" Navya mouthed an O while Nandini giggled.

"Nandini!!!" Someone's loud voice made three of them turn their heads toward the entrance.

"Aryamaan!! Aliya!! oh my god!" Nandini jumped out of her seat and pounced on them.

Cabir and Navya also stood up and welcomed them.

"Missed you yaar!! Yesterday when you left we thought maybe we can't be able to see you soon" Aryamaan said hugging her back.

Then they pulled away "Ohh freak Saree? Where did you learn to wear a saree?" Aliya said in amusement.

Nandini blows her nails as they are some Masterpiece or something "You know what Aliya, I didn't do anything. My stylist styled me like this"