7. A New Morning

S E V E N ●
A NEW MORNING ●
•••❣•••

A U T H O R
―――

Don't know what time it was when Nandini moved in sleep scratching her head like a teenage school girl. She turned on her right side to snuggle into the comforter more but suddenly a cool breeze touched her bare back making her shiver.

She got goosebumps!

She forced to open her eyes as that cool breeze Continued to caressing her back. Blinking her eyes more then ten times to clear her view she wide awake to see someone sleeping beside her covering from head to toe.

Confusion took over her mind. She's not able to register that 'Who it could be?' She tried to turn around to look.

Keyword: 'tried'

As a sharp pain sting in her lower part. And that's it!To make her realize the reality. Her eyes shot up and mouth Wide opened in the shocking realization. She numbed at her place like a paralyzed person.

She didn't moved!

After getting into her senses she turned her head to see her dear husband sleeping peacefully covering himself from head to toe.

The color of blush rushed through her vain painting her checks and neck in hue. She bit her lower lip and shut her eyes tightly as last nights flashes are started flashing in her mind.

The way he kissed her. The way he touched her. The way he groan her Name. The way she tried to kissed him back. The way she seen a male part for the first time. The way she touched him inappropriately.

From his sweet nothings, to her cries, from his fingers, to finger tips, from his tongue to his chaste kisses.

Everything.

She remembered every single thing about last night.

She got up with a thud and clutched the bed sheet more as she found herself all naked. Her heart started knocking against her chest wildly making her dear nervous on her knees. Butterflies run wildly inside her stomach. Her breathing is getting hard and deep with every inhale and exhale.

She turned her head to look around the room and found her each n every cloth is scattered all over the floor. Her eyes stopped at that lingerie which her husband gifted her last night. And was about to tear it in his excitement.

She bit her lower lip to control her blush but gasped seeing her panty on the floor. Those tingling sensations again rushed in her body. Unknown feelings surround her mind and heart. All she wanted at that moment is to run away from there and hide herself somewhere so that Manik's intense gaze can't scan her.

She again tried to move but her body ached in pain. She smiled as she's liking this pain. Its sweet and bearable.

So she tried to move out of the bed but stopped in her way as they both are covered with the same blanket. So if she moved a little then it'll slip from Manik's body.

What if he woke up then?

This mere thought made her more nervous. No, she can't move a bit. She looked down shyly and found Manik's Sherwani fallen in ground.