The End. (Please read)

Hello everyone. So I wrote this story all last summer and even started a sequel (that I have now deleted) to Our Love. I know that some people have not liked the ending to this story because Niall does not end up with Zayn, however I have decided that this is how the story will end for good. In real life people don't always end up with their first loves and move on to someone else, even if that person isn't meant for them.

I want the story to end with everyone happy. Caroline and Liam are having children that they will love and protect. Ashton and Niall get to be together and be truly happy together without fighting like how it was with Niall and Zayn. Harry and Louis get to be together without Harry's mom in the way of their relationship. And last but not least Zayn. Zayn does get the happy ending, he quite his job a goes to school to become a lawyer like his parents always wanted. In the end they life they all deserve, happy as it may be or not.

This ending is not what I imagined when I first wrote the story but I've had nine months to think about it and this was what I thought was right for the story. I hope you don't get too upset with me, but it needed to happen. I thought everyone that read it would need disclosure and this is what I came up with.

Thank you all for reading and I hope you liked it.

-Maddy