I Love You Too

A/N ok, so this is just a filter chapter, the next one will be better

~Niall's pov~

*skip to the next day*

Oh shit! I wake up to it being 7:10 and I have to be at school by 7:30. I go to grab my phone and see that I have three missed calls and six texts from Zayn.

"Niall, what time do you want me to pick you up?"

"Niall, are you up?"

Niall please answer me back!"

"Niall, I'll be at your house by 7:10"

"Niall, answer me or I'm coming in to get you"

"That's it Niall, I'm coming in right now"

As if on cue Zayn starts pounding on my front door. God, why is he so persistent?

"I'm coming" I scream to him at the top of my lungs

When I reach the door and open it, Zayn almost pounces on me.

"Thank god you are okay! I thought something bad had happened to you."

"No, no I'm fine, and your lucky that my brother isn't here right now."

I tell Zayn to wait there as I go up to get ready. I race to my bedroom once I'm up the stairs and pick my red Supras, a white polo shirt, bright blue jeans and my NYC Giants snapback. As I walk down stairs, Zayn starts cracking up, I ask him what's so funny and in mid laugh he chokes out a 'you look like an American flag'. I look down at myself and realize he is right, oh well to late to change now. Speaking of late, I must be late to school by now.

"Niall, come on, we are already late and I don't want to get you into anymore trouble." He says to me

Once we get into Zayn's car, he starts up the engine and we go flying down the road. I try telling him to slow down, but that just makes him go faster. What usually takes a fifteen minute drive only takes us five.

"Niall, come up to my room until your next class starts." He stats more then asks

I start to follow him up to his classroom when he stops me an says he thinks it would be better if we didn't go up together. A couple minutes later I start walking up to his room and not a single teacher stops to ask me what I'm doing. When I get to his room Zayn is seated at his desk looking over some paper. He gets up and sits in the desk next to the one I'm seated in. Zayn starts to speak, then stops himself, then finally after a few minutes of silence starts up again.

"Niall, I know this is a odd question, but do you trust me?" Zayn asks slowly

"Yes, I do trust you, why are you asking?"

He replies' with kissing me softly at first, then once I start kissing back he gets a little more aggressive with me. I pull away scared that someone might see us.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. Please forgive me?"

"Don't be sorry, that was the best kiss of my life." Wow, did I just say that out loud?

"Really? Me too, Niall I think I might love you."

"I love you too Zayn! Oh and can I ask you a favor?"

"Anything you want love"

"Will you stay at my house until my brother Louis gets back, he said that he would be gone for a month and I don't want to be alone."

"Of course I will"

"Thank you Zaynie!"

A/N wow that sucked, and pretty rushed, sorry next chapter will be a lot better. Also I just wanted to get this out since it will be a couple days until post the next chapter