Dreaming

A/N If you didn't want to read the last chapter then I will explain it to you: Niall is depressed for 21 days. Harry comes with Zayn and Niall nearly dies. This chapter is about Niall's in between life and death story.

~Niall's pov~

It's so peaceful here. It starts completely white then the most beautiful colors shoot out from every where you look. Pinks, purples, greens, blues and gold start paint a picture before me. It takes me a while but I know this place, it's from when I was four and my mum, Lou and I went to the carnival. Louis was seventeen at the time and only wanted to ride the big kid rides, but mum made him ride with me. It was a great day really. Until my dad found out we went. He would never physically hurt any of us, only yell at our mum for hours. I remember Lou snuck into my room because he heard me crying and didn't want our dad to hurt me. He stayed with me all that night.

The memory fades and another appears shortly after that. This one is of when Louis and had moved to Woloverhampton. My first day of school was 'bring your parent to school day'. Ten year olds didn't have the knowledge to understand that I didn't have parents. The teacher had to call Louis and tell him that I should just go home for the day. That night we sat at the couch and just held each other until we fell asleep. Every night for a month we did that, it stopped when Louis moved us back home to Mullingar.

The next memory is of Louis and I when we got the call that are parents were found dead in a town called Victoria BC. Supposedly they had over dosed and tried driving, they had killed two other people with them. Louis' mum wanted him to move in with her, but she didn't want me. I was what ruined her marriage in her eyes. Louis, Lottie, Felicite and Georgia are all my half sisters while Daisy and Phoebe are just related to Lou. He turned his mum down, saying he would never leave me.

Zayn appears then. I ask why, and he says because he would never leave me. But that's a lie, in real life he left me.

"Niall wake up please!"

"Niall please!"

"Niall! I begging you! Please wake up!"

I am shaken a wake by to annoying people standing over me. Curly hair tickles my hand while soft lips that I thought I would never kiss again kiss me awake.

"Niall you're up!" Harry cries out

"Niall I'm so sorry. I promise I will never leave you again. Please just say something" Zayn whispers in my ear.

"GET AWAY FROM ME! BOTH OF YOU! HARRY YOU HAD TO COME HERE DIDN'T YOU! YOU WANTED TO RUIN MY LIFE! AND YOU! YOU LEFT ME! YOU LEFT m-mm-me!" I start crying. "JUST LEAVE RIGHT NOW!"

"No Niall, I am never going to leave your side, you have to trust me, please."

"Fine, but what about Harry? Where were you?"

"He was looking for me Niall! He told me that I had to come back, that you were in trouble." Zayn says in Harrys place

"Niall we are so sorry! I love you so much. I was so scared of what would happen, please forgive me." Zayn says quietly

"Fine, but Harry leave. I don't think we can ever be friends again." I say firmly

We wait until Harry leaves and then Zayn carries me to the couch laying my top half on him.

"I love you Niall, do you forgive me?"

"No, not yet anyways. I love you and maybe I will forgive you, but I will never forget what you put me through. Three weeks, THREE WEEKS Zayn you were gone. We will never be the same, I'm sorry but that's how it has to be." I say in the toughest voice I have.

"I know Niall. But I will never not love you"

A/N what do you think of Niall being near death? Will he ever truly forgive Zayn, and what about Harry? COMMENT PLEASE on this and the last chapter. I want to know what you think of Niall's depression.