Back To School

~Niall’s pov~ *one week later*

I finally got to go back to school today! Who would have ever thought I would be happy about school? Harry and I sit by each other and write notes to each other for the first half of the day, than it’s my favorite part of the day, well other than seeing Zayn, lunch! We go to our normal spot to find that Ashton and Andy holding Liam while he is crying.

“What’s wrong Li?” Harry asks

“Josh cheated on me!” He cries

“Oh Liam, I’m sorry!” I say grabbing his hand.

“You are too good for him anyways.” Ashton says

“Ash is right! You could do so much better then Josh.” Andy agrees

“We need to get you a rebound, is there anyone who you have an eye on anyone in particular?” I ask

“Well there is this one girl in my P.E. class, her name is Caroline…”

“What I thought you were gay?” Harry interjects

“No I’m bi, I dated Danielle before Josh remember?”

“Wait do you mean the Danielle that is now dating the school slut Eleanor, Danielle?” Ashton asks

“Yep that one” Liam says

“Did you turn lesbian?” Harry being the not so bright person he is sometimes asks.

“No Harold! I liked her at first, but I realized I liked Josh more than her and same with Dani and that hoe Eleanor.” He says the last part loud enough for Danielle and Eleanor across the lunch room can hear.

We all crack up laughing. We see their reactions and Danielle flips us off while Eleanor tries and fails to make a scary face. Both of them can’t really been taken seriously in their bright pink, yes an awful pink color of cheerleader uniforms. They give up and just start kissing getting hoots and howlers from the boys and boo’s from the girls.

The rest of lunch we come up with plans to get this Caroline girl to go on a date with Liam. We end up agreeing that we all will meet at my house to work on the plan some more.

*Mr. Malik’s class*

I’ve really missed this, just getting to sit for two hours and stare at my beautiful boyfriend for two hours. I of course have to pretend that I am paying attention, but it is really hard to stare at him. Harry has to snap me out of my trance more than once.

“Okay class, see you tomorrow and remember to have your book report on ‘Fault in Our Stars’ in tomorrow!” Zayn says cheerfully “Oh and Niall stay after class, we need to talk.” He says fake sternly.

After class has cleared out, Zayn comes up and kisses me. “Love you were staring at me for the whole two hours.” He chuckles

“Well it’s not my fault for having a beautiful, amazing, charming boyfriend for a teacher.” I say innocently.

“Sure Ni, but I’m the lucky one to have you.” Zayn says sweetly

“Your right, you are lucky” I say laughing, “But I need to meet the boys at my house so we can get Liam a girlfriend.” I finish

“I thought Liam was gay, isn’t he with Mr. Divine?’

“No they broke up and Liam is bi not gay, so he has a crush on this girl Caroline.”

“Oh, that’s fine anyways; Lou and I are going to go get drinks after he gets of work.” Zayn says

“Since when were you and my brother dating?” I ask

“We aren’t, we just want to get to know each other better, and that’s all.” Zayn says kissing me

“Fine but your mine tonight.” I say while making a large dark purple love bite on his neck.

“Of course, did you know that you are really hot when you are jealous?” Zayn says smiling

“Well I must be gorgeous right now.” I growl

I make my way home, to find Harry’s and Andy’s car in my driveway. I walk in to find Harry had let the boys in.

“Hello? Anyone in my house?’’ I call out

“In here Niall!” Ashton shouts from the kitchen

I walk in to see Harry making food, Liam crying and Andy on top of Ashton.

“Liam, why are you crying?” I ask going to hug him

“Because Josh would always do that with me.” He whimpers out pointing to the two one the floor.

“Oh, LiLi, It’s ok, we are going to get you and this Caroline girl together and you will show Josh what he is missing, okay?” I say pulling him into a bone crushing hug.

“Okay, thanks Niall” Liam says smiling through the tears.

For four hours we sit in the kitchen and come up with all different kinds of plans. From just going up and asking her out to announcing it on the overcome. We finally decide on a plan that we think win defiantly win this girls heart. I just hope this works for Liam’s sake.

Once the other boys leave, Harry and I wait for our boyfriends to get home. When they do, we find a sober Zayn, but a completely hammered Louis. Poor Hazz has to deal with him tonight, but I get my Zaynie, and that’s all that matters right now.

A/N Hi! So I hope you like this chapter because I had to write it twice. My phone died when I was writing it on there and then now. I just want every Elounor shipper out there to know that I don't hate Eleanor, nor do I think she is a slut, however she and Dainelle are going to play a big part in these net couple of chapters. Okay? Good. And I don't actually know why a Elounor shipper would be reading a Larry fanfic, but I don't know what to think of those people. Anyways, as always, thank you for reading and please comment and vote! Love you guys <3