Cooking

~Niall's pov~ *Next Day After School*

Harry and I have been waiting all day for tonight, Louis and Zayn sprang it on us that the wanted to do something special for us. I'm hoping for food but Harry wants some kind of kinky sex. Which disgusts me since we were talking about me brother. He asked me if Zayn or I had any kinks and I told him about the whole spanking thing and he cracked up. We have to wait for Zayn by our lockers until he is done working because Harry left his car at my house. After two hours of just sitting there and having teachers give us strange looks, Zayn finally shows up. Harry and I try to get Zayn to tell us what the surprise is but he keepings telling us that would ruin the surprise and that Louis would kill him, which is probably true. My brother might be small and is usually as scary as a baby penguin, but if you get on his bad side and he has the strength to kill you. They quickly move us up to my room and tell us not to go down stairs until one of them comes and gets us. Now that would be fine if Harry hadn't picked up a new habit to play with me hair. I have to pull him off of me at one point when sits on my back so I couldn't move away. After a hour of waiting we start to smell something burnt and some laughing then some yelling.

"Niall! Harry! Come down here, we need you help!" Lou yells up the stairs.

When we open my door we are greeted by a large amount of smoke all around the house. I can barely see so I make Harry go in front of my so I can hold onto him.

"So we did try to cook, but as you can see, it did not work. We were think maybe Ni and Lou could go get take out while Harry and I could clear out the smoke then we could eat outside." Zayn says once we get down the stairs.

"Sure" Harry and I say together

Louis and get into his car and start to go when I notice that Louis doesn't look very good. He is almost a green looking color. I try to ask him about it, but he shushes me saying he is fine. I try to turn the heater on, but Lou snaps at me and says not to move anything in his car. We look at each other for a long time until he mumbles a sorry. He looks back to the road and then his phone starts ringing. Louis tries to get it out of his pocket without taking his eyes off the road, but finally gives up and just looks away. I see a semi truck coming directly at us and try to tell Louis to look up, but all that comes out is 'Louis look!'. Next thing I know there is a car honking then just darkness.

A/N Hi! Okay so I know that was ridiculously short, but I needed this to get put up so that the drama can start in the next chapter. Do you think Niall and Louis are dead? Or are they going to be okay? Also who was calling Louis? So I know that I said two comments then I will post a new chapter, but that was to easy. So how about three comments and then a new chapter? Remember, COMMENT and VOTE! Hope you liked the chapter!