Epilogue

~Niall's pov~ *One Month Later*

It's been three weeks since Ashton and I became a item. He is absolutely amazing, but I cant help but miss and compare him to Zayn. I know I shouldn't, but it is so hard not to. I love him, I really do, but i wonder what my life would be like if I went with Zayn on that trip. Ashton found out about Harry and Louis and was completely okay with it. He said that he didn't mind, if they were in love, then no one should stop them. That was a big relief to three of us, Lou started to cry at that moment and Harry jumped with joy. I kissed him of course, happy that I have such a understanding boyfriend.

Today Liam and Caroline came over telling me that they needed to talk. "So what are you two going to tell me?" I ask after a couple minutes of awkward silence

"Well, um you see we are in love and on night we had a slip up and something happened." Liam starts

"What he means is that the idiot forgot a condom and now I'm seven months pregnant." Caroline says

"Your joking right?" I ask laughing

"No Niall were not" She says lifting her shirt up and showing me a large baby bump that I somehow missed when I first saw her.

"Holy shit, your going to be parents! What is the gender of the baby?" I ask excitedly

"Babies, and it's four girls." Liam says

"Four? That's crazy, Caroline aren't you a year younger then us?" I ask

"Yeah, I turned fifteen last week." She says

"You're both so young. I mean congrats and all, but going into Junior year with four babies, isn't that going to be hard?" I ask

"Will make do, don't worry." Caroline says

"Just don't tell anyone okay? Not Harry and definitely not Ashton, we love them both but just don't want to tell them yet." Liam says

"Of course, I wont tell." I say hugging them before they leave. Unfortunately Ashton hears everything from upstairs.

I go up to see him smiling at me creepily. "What's with you Ash?" I ask pulling him in my lap

"So if Liam and Caroline gets to sleep together enough to have four babies, then can we?" That's one thing I love about Ashton, he never swears and is just so innocent.

"Well if you insist." I say kissing him softly.

I love moments like this, but it is hard to forget about my past. And that's all it should be, my past, but something tells me I wont be forgetting it anytime soon.

A/N Well everyone, that's it! This book is over. I cant believe it actually, I loved writing it so much. But don't worry, the second book is coming out either on Tuesday or Wednesday, so look out for it. Again it is called 'The Summer After' or you can just look my name up ad you'll find the story. Thank you all for reading the story, voting and of course voting. Also a thank you to caroline4ever for letting my use her in the story. Sorry I made you a pregnant just barely fifteen year old also Caroline! Again, I love you all and i hope you read the next book!