Punishment

A/N Hi! So this was really hard for me to write because it's kinda kinky in a way, so, sorry if this is crap. I want to say thank you to hannahd8118 for being my first comment! her comment was;

O my glod this is totally flacking amaZAYN!!! The Ziall feels are killing me!!!! *starts hyperventilating* i think that's how you spell it... But o my glod please update as soon as you can!!!!!!

Also thank you to caroline4ever and michaelafaith for commenting!

Anyways, here is the new chapter!

~Zayn's pov~ Surprise!

"Niall, go up to your room right now. And when I get up there, you better be on your bed naked." I yell at him. Niall looks so scared, if only he knew what I had in plan for him. I don't want to hurt the young boy to bad, but Niall needs to learn who is in charge in this relationship. I count to 60 then start to make my way up to his room.

~Niall's pov~

I here Zayn walking to my room, with each step I am getting even more scared.

"Niall, I hoped that I would never of had to do this, but just remember you brought this upon yourself." And with that he spanks me. At first slowly and with just his hands. After 30 smacks Zayn stops. I thought it over then I hear him taking off his belt.

"Niall, only 20 more ok? I want you to count with me." He says in a monotone voice

With that his belt comes down and hits me.

"ONE"

smack

"TWO"

smack

"THREE"

smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack

"FOUR, FIVE, SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT, NINE, TEN!"

smack, smack, smack. smack

"ELVEN, TWELVE, THIRTEEN, FOURTEEN"

smack, smack, smack, smack

"FIFTEEN, SIXTEEN, SEVENTEEN, EIGHTEEN"

smack

"NINETEEN"

"Last one nialler"

smack

"TWENTY"

I start to cry, that hurt so bad! why did he do that to me? I thought Zayn loved me?

"Nialler, love I'm so sorry, I just needed to show you that you cant do things like that and get away with it." He whispers in my ear

"S-so y-yo-you st-ill l-love me? I stutter out in a small pathetic voice.

"Of course I do! you are mine, I just needed to make sure you knew that I was in charge, love." Zayn softly says.

I lift my arms up in a gesture of wanting to be held. He gets the idea and picks me up and sits me down in his lap. Zayn kisses me and keeps whispering sweet nothing with the occasion sorry mixed in for the rest of the night until I fall asleep.

A/N so that's it! please comment what you think, I love hearing for you all. That was really awkward to write, I have never done anything like that before! I hope you like this, it took me from 11:30 p.m. to 3:10 a.m. Remember COMMENT!