A Secret No More

~Niall's pov~ *Two weeks later*

Caroline and Liam are happily dating now, they called it official after their first date. They seem truly in love, it makes me so happy for them. She is such a sweet girl, and has never said anything remotely close to what she did on the first day we met her. Liam and Caroline cant keep their hands off of each other, it's cute really, but I can tell Harry is jealous that he cant do that with Louis. I cant do it either with Zayn, so I guess I am a little envious of the two, but oh so happy for them.

Harry is practically living at my house now, same with Zayn. They both have been so protective over Lou and I since we got back from Doncaster. They would never admit but I think they really missed us when we were gone. Everything has been going so well, it's almost to good to be true. I'm finally happy and I think for the first time ever, I can say that everyone around me is too. 

*One week later*

Harry and Zayn are at the house again. Today we decide to just have a movie night tonight, we watch 'a walk to remember' aka the saddest movie ever. Ten minutes into the movie I start crying along with Louis, we hold each other trying to make it better. Zayn and Harry sit there and try to make us feel better, but they don't really do a good job of it. By the time that Jamie says 'I told you not to fall in love with me' we are all crying, even Zayn let out a few tears.

"Guys I need to go to the um bathroom, be right back!" Zayn says lying, his voice cracks from the crying.

"Oh Hazza, are you okay?" Louis asks picking him up even though he is a lot smaller the Harry.

"I just know they love each other but she is going to die and they wont be able to be together! It's not fair Lou! It's just not fair." Harry cries

I swear I hear a car door, but the other two don't seem to notice, so I don't say anything.

Harry and Lou start kissing making me miss my Zaynie! All of the sudden the front door burst open and Harry's mum comes storming in, walking in on them mid kiss.

"HAROLD EDWARD STYLES! YOU SAID YOU WERE STAYING AT ASTON'S TONIGHT NOT HERE!" His mum yells "I TRUSTED YOU AND THEN I FIND YOU HERE AT NIALL'S KISSING SOME OLDER BOY? HAROLD HE LOOKS THIRTY! YOU ARE NOT ALOUD HERE AGAIN! SAY GOODBYE TO NIALL AND WHO EVER THIS I BECAUSE WE ARE LEAVING!" She screams at him.

"But mum, I love him! Shouldn't you happy for me? I have found the love of my life and you want me never see him again? That is unfair of you, if I were Gemma you wouldn't mind! Hell you didn't care when she was fourteen and dating that twenty-five year old! You are being hypocritically and you know it." Harry spits at her in disgust.

"Harold Styles, that is it! You are going to live with your uncle back in Cheshire! I don't care if you are 'in love' or whatever you call being with that thing over there." She says pointing to Louis, who has been holding Harry.

Excuse me, but that thing over there is my brother and if you ever treat him like that again, I will hurt you. I don't care if you are girl of my best friend and my brothers boyfriend, I will, I swear I will." I yell at her

"Harry we are leaving right now! Come on!" She shouts then grabs Harry by his hair pulling him away from Lou and making him cry out in pain.

"Please, Stop! You're hurting him! You're hurting your son!" Louis say crying.

Right before they are out the door Harry shouts "I love you Louis, never forget about us."

I promise Harry, I promise I never will." Louis says sinking to the ground holding himself while whimpering. "He's gone Ni, Harry's gone." Louis says shattering his and my world.

A/N Hi everyone! So I hope you liked this chapter, I worked really hard on making this one perfect. Do you think that Harry is actually leaving, or that his mom was just saying that, also where was Zayn for all of that? Three comments then I'll post the next update! Also thank you guys so much for the 180 votes and 70 comments! I love you guys so much, and keep up the work! I want to thank caroline4ever and michaelafaith for always commenting when I asked, You guys are the best!