Gameplan.

I couldn't sleep that night. Usually alcohol helps me fall asleep fast but tonight, nothing. I tried calling Summer to wear me out a little but she wasn't answering her phone. I felt weird just lying there, the only sound being Roman's snoring in the next room.

I had a really bad feeling tonight which is weird because I haven't had those since I was kid. It's pretty frightening because when I was a kid, I had those and then something bad would actually happen. I'd feel guilty and blame myself. I'd tell myself if I didn't have the feeling then it wouldn't have happened. Which was pretty ridiculous when you think about it, but I was like five so. I had that feeling the morning my mother didn't wake up. She died overnight. The drugs took her and I was home alone. I closed my eyes suddenly, shaking my head. I don't want to think about that night.

I heard The Shield's theme music and it took me a second to register that my phone was going off. I couldn't find it in the drawer so I walked to the kitchen, still kinda groggy from the alcohol left in my system. I glanced at the clock, it was midnight. I picked up the phone off the counter and answered not paying attention to the caller I.D.

"It's midnight and it's Ambrose, you better have a good reason calling me. I'm trying to sleep." It was rude but how else do you greet people late at night? "Jonathan..?" I recognized that voice. It was the only voice that could call me "Jonathan" without getting cursed out. "April." "I came up with a game plan on our match next week against Santino and Emma." "At midnight?" "Look it just came to me and I couldn't sleep until I told somebody." I started looking for a beer with the phone pressed against my ear,"Tell Phil." "I'd love to but he fell asleep next to the toilet." I laughed a little harder than necessary but she was laughing to so it was alright. "How cute." "My poor baby has been sick for a little bit now, we shouldn't even be laughing." I cringed and my laughter stopped. "Just like wake him up or something." "I've tried he just groans and says he's comfortable just leave him."

I cracked open the bottle and took a sip,"What is your plan against Santino and Emma?" I didn't want to talk about her "poor baby" so I changed the subject. Who cares about CM Punk. "It's simple, I got the win last time so this time, you get the win. It's against Santino so it shouldn't be that difficult. And also, I think we should train together because we have completely different ways of wrestling. We should be on the same.." She stopped and I looked at my phone then held it waiting for her to finish. "Aj?" "Huh?" The same?" "Oh yes um.." I suddenly got it. "Page." She growled and I laughed,"I'm sorry you set yourself up for that one." "I'm going to ram her face into the ground, do you know she has a child?" "I've heard, so what?" "She should be worried about her child not my Divas championship." "Aj you're being crazy." "Says the twitchy lunatic who still refers to himself as U.S champ when clearly you lost to Sheamus."

I snapped,"Sheamus got lucky! Look why the hell are you calling me!? What do you want!?" "I told you, gameplay for Santino and Emma." I finished the bottle,"Then let's talk them. Not my U.S championship." "You started it." "And now I'm fucking ending it." For awhile there was silence on both ends. I didn't care if I hurt her feelings or not, I'm Dean Ambrose, feelings mean nothing to me. They are nothing. "You hit your finisher on him. Emma won't interfere in the pin, it's not in her character. Besides I'll be skipping around the ring so she'll be distracted by that. That's it." "Sounds easy enough."

"You know we have a new theme?" "Oh yeah, Seven Nation Army but not the original. The remake by Glitch Mob." "Sounds legit better than Light it Up." I started singing her theme song and she started laughing. So, I kept singing. I liked Aj's laughter. It was better than her frustration with me.

I'm starting to really fall for her. When I fall, I fall hard and that was scary enough.