Go To Sleep.

We were facing Dolph Ziggler and Natalya which, I admit, was a huge surprise. I least expected these two but Aj and I held our own against them. Dolph is a great competitor but he's also a huge asshole. If you follow Aj's story lines, you'd know that Dolph is her onscreen, and offscreen, ex-boyfriend. He treated her like shit. Used and manipulated her throughout their relationship. I gotta admit though, you can tell somewhere deep down, way way deep, that he had genuine feelings for her. That's all ancient history now. We won tonight, no surprise, and this is how it went down. After I tagged Aj in, I grinned at Dolph from across the ring. At first he didn't notice, so I sorta stared at him until he did then I dropped down on the ground walking over to his side tilting my head and pulling onto my hair like I was crazy. Dolph got pretty distracted and dropped down to and we were face to face. I started trash talking to him, glancing every now and then at the ring to see the girls. The ref was telling at us to get back to our corners but he's stubborn, and so am I, so I kept getting in his face yelling at him to hit me. He finally did and we started exchanging blows and the ref continued to yell at us. Natalya went for the pin but because of Dolph and I the ref wasn't paying attention. She got up, walking toward the ref telling to turn around and once he finally did, Natalya turned back around. Big mistake. When she turned around, Aj picked her up, which I'm pretty shocked considering Natalya is bigger, and hit her with the GTS. Which is CM Punk's signature move. She covered her and got the three count. I rolled in the ring as her music began as she was still looking down at Natalya. I was pissed and started yelling at her in the ring,"What the hell was that!?" She looked at me confused but I continued,"Why are you using his move!? You're with the guy I get it! Stop rubbing it in my face!" The music stopped as she argued back with me and we forgot we were in the middle of the ring. Because we didn't have microphones, no one heard what we were saying but I'm sure they could guess I wasn't happy with her choice of a finisher. I got in her face and she didn't back down. She got in mine but considering I'm taller, it wasn't that much of a big deal. I'm pretty sure we would've went on for hours but Roman and Cm Punk ran down the ramp. Roman held me back and Phillip held his fiancé back. Roman pulled me away and out the ring, distancing us. We went up to the ramp and I can hear Aj and Punk behind us. I was on fire and the sound guy started playing Aj's theme. Roman and I had to walk past him but I stopped in front of him. Before Roman could stop me, I struck the guy hard in the face, forcing him to fall out of his chair. Roman pushed me gently away from the guy but I screamed,"Stop playing that god damn song!"