Crazy.

I took out the knife, grinning from ear to ear like a mad man. I licked the sharpest part then laughed more. "Would you stop feeding into your psychotic ways long enough so we can do this?" I turned to April as we continued to walk through the parking lot,"Which one is it princess?" She pointed to a solid black SUV and I smiled. "Beautiful, it's perfect. Almost as perfect as you." She rolled her eyes,"Just shut up."

We ran over and I slashed the tires. Aj took a bat to the windshield of his car and we both started laughing all crazy having fun. I kicked the side repeatedly until there was a huge dent on the side. Aj swung the bat taking the side mirrors down. I reached in, since the window was broken and unlocked the door. I opened it, and that's what made the alarm go off out of all things, but I ripped the door off the hinges. I walked over to Aj who was trying to do the same and helped her. "Dean?" I was breathing heavy because of all the exhausting work we did destroying the vehicle,"Yeah?" "Let's send him a video." "Video of what? Whoa, whoa Aj hold on."

She took her phone out and started recording then handed the phone to me. "Record me babe." Well she's never called me babe before so that was strange. Strange in a good way, but still strange. "It's on." She started laughing uncontrollably and she started skipping around what was left of Punk's vehicle. This went on for a little while and my arm started getting kinda tired but then out of nowhere, she stopped. She walked over to the backpack I brought with me and before I knew what was happening, she was drinking this bottle of whiskey that I'd brought for myself.

"Aj..." "Keep filming, ambrose." "But that's mine." "We're partners, what's yours is mine." "You're going to drink the entire thing by yourself?" "I was going to." She smiled at me, tilting her head,"Why? Did you want some, Jon?"
I glared at her,"between you and rollins calling me jon, one of you will end up buried." "I'd love to be to buried by you." She drank the second bottle and I snatched it from her. She frowned,"Give it back." "If we're going to get drunk, we're going to do it together." She stepped closer to me,"What else?" "What else what?" I forgot I was even holding her phone. "What else can we do together?" She was tipsy, one more bottle and she would've been gone.

Now I had dreamt up this moment for awhile. Aj was all over me but I didn't know if it was cause she liked me, or the rush of adrenaline from beating the crap out of her punk's car, or maybe the alcohol. I've never been one to turn down a woman in her time of need, especially if it's sexual needs she's searching for. I had some drinks to but I was nearly buzzing because my body was use to it. I stared at her, speechless. I was use to her mind games but it's never went this far. And she's never flirted back, what the hell was I suppose to do? Kiss her, that's what I was suppose to do. Fuck her, fuck her, then fuck her again. That's what I was suppose to do.

Apart of me, however, didn't want to do that. It hasn't even been 24 hours since her finding her fiancé with another woman. I'd be just a rebound thing because let's face it, she doesn't want me like that. Oh fuck it. I kissed her slowly, dropping her phone and wrapped my arms around her.