The Family's back together.

Dean's POV:

They only kissed for a total of ten seconds but it felt like the longest ten seconds of my life. I could react in so many ways right now. I can kill Sami. I can yell at Aj then kill Sami. I could just punch Sami in the face and beat him to a point where he thinks he's dead. A lot of things but none of them result in a happy ending. None of that gets me Aj. If she felt the need to get revenge by kissing one of my best friends in front of me, then I had no choice but to let her. I understood now what she felt when I kissed Renee and I don't like this feeling. Rage, Jealousy, Sadness, all of it wrapped in one is a terrible feeling and it kind of makes your heart ache. I don't know how to explain it exactly. It simply just hurt.

Once she pulled away from him, they kinda just looked at each other in shock. I glanced between them and finally said, "I'm so disappointed." They looked at me weirdly and I smirked then looked at Sami, "Do you not realize who just kissed you? Aj Lee just fucking kissed you Sami and what'd you do? You didn't kiss back. Here. Just. Let me show you." I grabbed Aj's hand, spun her around, and kissed her passionately. Like a man should kiss a woman but unlike all the infamous Aj Lee kisses before. I won't go into much detail but it lasted for a good twenty seconds and nearly turned into a make out session. It would have but Sami was standing right there and that would've been awkward.

I pulled away and smiled at her, "You okay?" "I've never been kissed by two hot guys in a row like this. I feel like a boss right now." I laughed then kissed her forehead. I looked at Sami and placed my hand around his neck pressing my forehead against his and smirked. Yeah it's gay but Sami's practically my little brother and this is how we interact with one another. "Callihan, my brutha, your birthday is coming up. Isn't it?" Sami smiled, "Nice of you to remember, Moxley." I laughed and put my arm around him then AJ glancing between them, "I got my two favorite people right here. Sami, after my girl and I win the titles, I'm throwing an all out rager. Everyone from CZW, NXT, TNA, Dragon Gate, ROH, WWE, and all the other wrestling promotions are invited to the Switchblade Callihan Birthday Party. You listening to me, buddy?"

I looked at him and he jumped, "Huh? Yeah. Of course." He was to busy looking at Aj but I didn't think anything of it. I looked over at Aj, "How's a celebrating party sound to you beautiful?" "Sounds perfect, psycho." I laughed. I'm just so happy, you know? Making up with those two, plus my Shield brothers, it's just perfect. I'm glad they accepted me back because this is my entire life. These people I hang with, this nut job I'm in love with, and wrestling. It's who I am. I like who I am with them. Roman, Alicia, Kaitlyn, and Seth came back over. Seth smiled, "Are we all in love again?" "Absolutely. Let's be corny. Come on you guys." Roman groaned, "Dean, no. We're in public." "I don't care Ro, we're doing it."

I put my fist out and started dancing to the music that wasn't playing outside but inside my unstable mind. I just love dancing. I'm a walking, talking party because I'm always dancing and I'm always drinking. It's just when I'm on the brink of genius or insanity, dancing is the only way to express myself. I kept swinging my head in different directions still dancing when Roman said, "There he is and that damn dancing again. Seriously, Dean, cut it out." "I can't. I got the music in me." Roman chuckled and put his fist in. "WOO! Come on, Rollins. Fist in, you know the drill," I said jumping up and down like a mad man. Seth and Kaitlyn gave each other a look then Seth said, "Actually, you guys I kinda have something to tell you guys." "Rollins, fist in. Talk later. Come on, man." "But-" "Rollins, do you believe or not?" Roman asked and Seth nodded, "I'll always believe in you guys." "FIST IN!" I shouted in a sing songy voice and the girls laughed.

Rollins put his fist in. Roman started, "BELIEVE IN-" "Wait." I interrupted and that's when I looked at Sami. Sam Johnston. Sami Callihan. Solomon Crowe. My brother, no matter what. "Sami, put your fist in." He looked at me in shock then glanced at everyone, "But I'm not apart of-" "Yes you are. Come on, Sam. Put your fist in," Ro encouraged. "Come on, Solomon. You to cool to be apart of The Shield?" I grinned. He rolled his eyes then put his fist in. Our four fists stood connected in the center and that's when I looked between Alicia and Kaitlyn, "Fists in." "But-" "Fists in." I smirked when they didn't object.

And lastly, my love. Everyone looked at Aj because she was the only one who didn't have her fist in the middle. "Fist in, Black Widow," I said and she rolled her eyes, "Only if you stop dancing." "There's no way in hell I'm gonna stop dancing." She laughed and everyone started chanting her name, "AJ! AJ,! AJ!" I smiled shouting over their chants, "Everyone loves you, little girl! You're apart of this now! Fist in!" "Come on, Jersey Devil. Fist in!" Sami yelled and AJ finally caved, "Alright, alright." She set her fist in and it was the tiniest one in the center. That's cute. I couldn't help but smile.

Her other hand was free and so was mine so I laced my fingers through hers then said, "I wanna say it this time." "After you, Ambrose." I looked around at everyone then stopped dancing since this was a serious moment. I yelled as loud as I can, "BELIEVE...IN...THE SHIELD!" I gave both Roman and Seth a smirk and that's when all three of us got the same idea. We each grabbed our girls and kissed them long and hard. That left Sami out of course and we could hear him say, "Oh come on you guys that's not even fair." We all broke the kisses and started laughing.

Alicia, Kaitlyn, and AJ all gave each other their own look. I glanced between them still trying to hold in my laughter. They all walked over to Sami and they each gave him a long, hard kiss like we all just did to them. "Hey!" Seth, Roman, and I said. They ignored us and smiled at Sami. "He's just so damn adorable," Kaitlyn said smiling and poking Sami's nose. Alicia pinched his cheeks, "I agree. Look at him. Aw and his messy black hair." Alicia ran her hand through his hair petting him. "He's such a babe. So much sex appeal. Way better looking than The Shield combined, right ladies?" AJ said and they nodded in agreement. They started walking away from us. We all looked at each other then Seth started following them, "Kaitlyn, babe, I thought I was adorable." Then Roman followed, "Alicia, what about my hair? You love my hair." I finally caved, sighing. "Shit. AJ, there's no way he's better looking than me. Have you seen me? I'm Dean Ambrose. You guys wait up."

You could hear the jealousy in all three of our voices as we followed our ladies practically all over the park. And that's how in our own weird way, we all made up with one another. Our family was back.