Author Note (part two)

Not an update. A reminder.

I've been working on some other stuff but since this is my most popular story, I decided to say this on here.

I've got other stories. I've stressed that enough already. Yet, no one reads them. So whatever.

Yes, I'm going to make a sequel to this one so whenever I decide to end this one, don't freak out.

I'm a fan of a lot of superstars and I find myself getting obsessed with some and deciding to write a fanfiction on them but then I stop. Trust me, you have no idea how many drafts I have.

I posted the following stories but they barely get any love:

Life Without You: Basically, it's about Dolph Ziggler realizing he's still in love with his ex-girlfriend Aj Lee AFTER she married Cm Punk.

Wreaking Havoc: Indy star and death match legend, Danny Havoc, wreaking havoc into the life of WWE diva Summer Rae. One problem though, he hates WWE wrestling and is a disrespectful cunt to almost everyone.

BITW: A CM Punk Story: How Phillip Brooks (Cm punk) is coping with the fact that his wife is working for the company that drove him to the ground.

No Matter What: Aj Styles starts causing trouble in WWE when he's not even signed. He beats up their champion, but that's just the beginning. He tries to avoid any contact with his ex-girlfriend, which fails miserably. He's determined to be champion all while trying to protect his ex from himself..even though his love for her hasn't died.

Til' Death: NXT superstar Corey Graves accidentally married WWE diva Paige.

My best friend: Punk and Aj are just friends. Until Punk starts falling for her.

My Sacrifice: Sami Callihan, recently signed with WWE, and falling for Paige.

My Recovery: Seth Rollins after stabbing his "business partners" in the back. Will anyone forgive the sell out?

And that's it basically. That covers all the ones that are published. I have a few others that I'm debating on with superstars/divas like Daniel Bryan, Prince Devitt (NXT), Brie Bella, Dean Ambrose (of course), Roman Reigns, Wade Barrett, Samuel Shaw (TNA), Wyatt Family, Christian or Christian Cage (WWE, TNA, ECW) and Jeff Hardy (WWE, TNA) Just didn't publish them yet. Because I know half of you won't read them anyway. Mostly cause I'm just scared to.

So yeah this was pointless. Just another plead in saying that I've got other stuff to. Not just Only Human.

So spread the word.

Oh and any fans of Baron Corbin (NXT)? Cause I'm thinking of doing a romance story with him to but I'm not sure on (1) who to pair him with and (2) if I should attempt to even do one.

Comment what you think. If you don't know who he is then like research and let me know in comments who he'd look good with.

Also Only Human will be updated as soon as I have time. So stay on the lookout for it.

That's all for now.